Conor has Fought More UFC Wrestlers than Khabib

Sharlorus is currently 2-5 in the UFC. He got destroyed by Jim Miller.

RDA got decimated by Alvarez.

Man...you suck at MMA.
Did RDA wrestle Eddie? Oh wait that was all stand up. We are talking about wrestling credentials , you brought that up. Name the wrestlers better than those guys your lover fought? This is a conversation about wrestling credentials you started, you are getting clowned so you try and change the narrative. Your name should be changed to “ Don’t Know Shit”, “Don’t have a clue” or “Don’t know my gender”.

Ya ok Pal......but Alvarez does? I’m sorry but when people talk out there ass they should be called on it. RDA has never displayed good MMA wrestling? Healy never displayed good MMA wrestling? Shalorus’s ankle pick and single legs were some the best o have seen in MMA. Maybe you should get someone to explain wrestling to you.
You're not helping your case naming the "wrestlers" he's beaten.

You're not helping your case naming the "wrestlers" he's beaten.
Ya I am actually, where as you don’t have any retorts and just keep saying I’m wrong. All those dudes show excellent MMA wrestling. Conor beat short notice Chad and that’s it. The point of this thread was who beat better wrestlers. Tell me these other wrestlers Conor beat? I’m waiting....and no Alvarez is not one. I didn’t even use Gleason and MJ as examples either both better wrestlers than Eddie.

Aldo is an elite wrestler now because he has TDD LMAO

Conor hasnt fought in forever and never will again Khabib rapes Conor the time he ever decides to comeback.

RDA ragdolls non-wrestlers and can essentially be considered a wrestler

-Alvarez and Mendes both high level.

When is Khabib going to stop fighting only strikers?

Nobody is trying to avoid Conor

Everybody is trying to avoid Khabib.

Nothing more to it than that.

"Trujillo then continued his career at the collegiate level for William Penn University where he was a four-time NAIA All-American."

And then Khabib:

qkyw8pH.gif

ZybPe4Y.gif

CluelessUnhappyAfricanharrierhawk.gif

"Trujillo then continued his career at the collegiate level for William Penn University where he was a four-time NAIA All-American."

And then Khabib:

qkyw8pH.gif

ZybPe4Y.gif

Shalorus went to the Olympics as well, this is the worst troll post ever made.

Alvarez isn’t a high level wrestler. He’s a pretty good grappler, but Mendes is the only wrestler thst Conor has faced. He happens to be the very best wrestler at 145 and there’s not even a close second. Mendes power doubles are insane

And then Khabib:

qkyw8pH.gif

ZybPe4Y.gif

Difference between wrestler and wrestling credentials. I get the point, but Trujillo ain’t a wrestler...proven by ......allll of his performances

When is Conor going to defend his title?

Oh wait . . . he doesn't have one anymore.

Yeah, Alvarez's wrestling credentials have nothing on Kamal's :rolleyes:

What a retarded thread. Get a life TS, starting anti Khabib threads all day is just pathetic, especially with how dumb and wrong you always are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back