Conor has gone really quiet?

elcj

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
What happened to him claiming he would step in should Khabib or Tony pull out?

His bluff got called and now he's silent. LOL! What a coward. What a fraud!

Reckon the shameless clown will speak out and claim he wanted this fight too (like the Edgar fight) once in becomes impossible to throw him on the card?

Se4R2Ku.png

What if he meant he was ready to go see Ready Player One with Khabib?

Reckon the shameless clown will speak out and claim he wanted this fight too (like the Edgar fight) once in becomes impossible to throw him on the card?

Maybe he wanted the fight on three weeks notice, but chose to draw the line at one weeks notice? Which is perfectly reasonable.

Conor is more and more being exposed and it’s glorious

Dana said that Conor was not considered because a) could not make weight in 6 days, and b) they'd want to schedule in advance so as to promote it properly.

I agree with b), ticket prices would probably double if Conor was headlining. Ticketholders today could resell and make a huge profit before next Saturday night if Conor stepped in.

But it proves Conor's offer to step in against Edgar last month was 100% bullshit.

Looks like he meant, stay ready for Tony. This is #1 Bullshit.

He tweeted "Stay ready" which could mean absolutely anything.

Shertards act like he literally said "I will step in if Tony or Khabib pulls out"

Only on Sherdog do a bunch of idiots think not taking a fight on one week notice when you aren't even in a fight camp is being a coward.

Maybe he wanted the fight on three weeks notice, but chose to draw the line at one weeks notice? Which is perfectly reasonable.

Yet he was talking about being "ready" last week.
Just more Conor bullshit and you cucks suck all of it up. Right down to the last drop and patiently for more when empty. Dirty cucks lol

Yes he did, you idiot. Take his balls out of your mouth, you little cuck lol
He never claimed to fight on 6 days notice

He says “be ready”

For his comeback

Another Russian with terrible English interpretation.

What Conor said: "Stay ready"

What McHaters heard: "I will step in to save 223 at the drop of a hat regardless of weight and purse when one of those pull out merchants eventually do what they do"

Yet he was talking about being "ready" last week.
Just more Conor bullshit and you cucks suck all of it up. Right down to the last drop and patiently for more when empty. Dirty cucks lol
look mom i said cuck again XD!!!!

1Yrw98s.gif

Back