Conor, If you're reading this Ido Portal can save you

tramendous

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Conor you just don't move the same after you stopped your movement training.

When Ido Portal was there with you, you were something else

giphy.gif

tumblr_mzodrubto51ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gif

Why did you get rid of him? Because some hood weirdo like Nate made some touch butt remark??? He was key to your success.

Ido-hand.gif

Ido was revolutionary in his movement system and when you got rid of him you became what you once saw your self as being something above, a stuck in the mud boxer

mcgregor-poirier.gif

With Ido Portal:

4e94a44f0763f820541ea5deb1b237b4_w200.gif

Goofy or not, he was successful when he focused a lot of movability.

Ido seems to have a lot of good thoughts about movement as a whole but I dunno, I think he might be too wordy for my ass.

Jokes aside, that was prime Conor, flowy and light on his feet, that's when he had so much success. Now he's a stationary boxer with planted feet.

Wrong!

Idiot portal ruined him. Conors best was ITF taekwondo. Before his sensei went to prison, he was training conor day in and out. ITF is similar to karate and tang soo do.

Wrong!

Idiot portal ruined him. Conors best was ITF taekwondo. Before his sensei went to prison, he was training conor day in and out. ITF is similar to karate and tang soo do.
Pretty sure Irish Edmund is a TKD black belt or some type of points fighting.

Portal aside.....I think it's just the difference between a talented, hungry fighter obsessed with training to make himself better everyday vs an older fighter with a net worth of $200M who has acheived greatness and can do whatever the fuck he wants and not have to worry.

Back