Conor is a sore loser and an excuse maker. He's not the respectful loser as people claim.

Are you blind or stupid? How can you not see that these two are trying to build up another payday?

Conor can't be qualified as GOAT with this disgusting attitude.

Look at GSP, man. This guy is a smart, polite and extremely respectful human being. GOAT.
I am just wondering how he ended up in such a brutal sport.

Broke people aren't allowed to pick the GOAT.

Its gonna be glorious when Khabib smashes him.

ZybPe4Y.gif

zMfbTZU.gif

bTpibym.gif

Can't make excuses after an asswhooping like that.
His Judo is insane! He reminds me of a stronger Karo

That James Gallagher guy acts the same way. That annoying fake respectful fighter ONLY after they lose.

It's pretty pathetic.

Pauli malignaggi completely dismantled conor's character. He's the fake gracious loser and fake humble winner. He'll be humble briefly then talk shit about his opponents. But Paulie said, conor has no balls. That means when the going gets tough, he looks for a way out. Conor stopped fighting in the boxing match, he gave up in the diaz fight and ltiterally ran away in the second diaz fight. Conor deep down has no balls. and thats why he makes the backhanded excuses and still tries to talk himself up after losing to floyd. And thats why they havent released the full sparring yet. Its been over a year now, where's the full unedited 1 camera sparring footage? they know conor got whooped by an out of shape magic man. I just wanna see the point in sparring where conor tried to look for an out

Well, Dee seems ok with it, so who are you to judge?
Or maybe she will wait until he quits making money THEN divorce him for half of it...

I wouldn't hold my breath on either case...
Of course she aint ok with it haha. Like the ufc she just gotta deal with it

Humble in victory, humble in defeat

mc.jpg

and "where the fuck's my fucking belt, they should have one for me, cheap bastards"

humble lessons

Last edited:
Don't give a shit how humble or not humble he is.
I watch the fight, i turn TV off.
I wait for the next fight.

He is an entertainer, nothing else.

Whatever he says or does between then is irrelevant.

Losses to Nate and at first gives him credit.....then later makes excuses about Nate being the bigger man. This coming from a guy that enjoyed a huge reach and most of the time height advantage over almost all of his opponents at 145.

Literally gets the snot knocked out of him against Floyd, losses and both him and Floyd show respect after the fight. .....then later backstabs Floyd and posts twitter jabs at him.

Disgusting. The man has issues.

You should probably get back to watching mma if you think that Conor doesnt respect a man who gave him the opportunity to earn 30 mil. Dont judge a man by his tweets.

BUt lets get back to the real issue....who was your favorite fighter that Conor destroyed? Still salty?

he's a delayed reaction sore loser. he says the right things right after the fight, then is back into full jackass mode after about 24 hours.

Even directly after the fights he talks shit. With nate ohh i slapped the head off you early, you just won because i got tired, and with mayweather exactly the same . Immediately after the referee had to save his life, he went to his coaches and started talking shit about floyd. Just because he comes out with his humble in defeat bs his groupies eat it up

Pauli malignaggi completely dismantled conor's character. He's the fake gracious loser and fake humble winner. He'll be humble briefly then talk shit about his opponents. But Paulie said, conor has no balls. That means when the going gets tough, he looks for a way out. Conor stopped fighting in the boxing match, he gave up in the diaz fight and ltiterally ran away in the second diaz fight. Conor deep down has no balls. and thats why he makes the backhanded excuses and still tries to talk himself up after losing to floyd. And thats why they havent released the full sparring yet. Its been over a year now, where's the full unedited 1 camera sparring footage? they know conor got whooped by an out of shape magic man. I just wanna see the point in sparring where conor tried to look for an out

I always knew that Condor Mcgregori was fake as fuck but holyfuck!

Its funny how people here now treat pauli ... they called him a liar (sparring) etc. but he always told the truth.

Losses to Nate and at first gives him credit.....then later makes excuses about Nate being the bigger man. This coming from a guy that enjoyed a huge reach and most of the time height advantage over almost all of his opponents at 145.

Literally gets the snot knocked out of him against Floyd, losses and both him and Floyd show respect after the fight. .....then later backstabs Floyd and posts twitter jabs at him.

Disgusting. The man has issues.
You are correct

Back