Conor is dangerous to the UFC

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor will single handedly REVIVE Boxing, whether as a fighter or as a promoter. I foresee fights against Pacquiao and Malignaggi, and once he nets 300 million, he will focus on promoting. Conor will never forget about the time the UFC turned their back on him and pulled him out of UFC 200, and when they stripped him of his FW belt. Not to mention the REAL money is in boxing.

Why come back and have to go through hell against Diaz, Tony, Khabib, etc when you can get a blemish on your face for 100 million in one night? Heh

Conor will single handedly REVIVE Boxing, whether as a fighter or as a promoter. I foresee fights against Pacquiao and Malignaggi, and once he nets 300 million, he will focus on promoting. Conor will never forget about the time the UFC turned their back on him and pulled him out of UFC 200, and when they stripped him of his FW belt. Not to mention the REAL money is in boxing.

Why come back and have to go through hell against Diaz, Tony, Khabib, etc when you can get a blemish on your face for 100 million in one night? Heh

Boxing doesn't need to be revived.

What a stupid op. Like I care to hear you speculate on how conor still feels about ufc 200....

The only danger Conor creates these days is to his own septum.

It doesn't work like that. Too many losses and the legend dies - he must win in order to have a reputation, and he won't win in boxing.

At most, I think he can have one more high profile bout in boxing, but that's it. The reason is that he'll get mauled. He was really about to get beat up before the ref saved him against Floyd, and he's only a defensive boxer.

Unless he wants to retire completely after another boxing bout, he has to come back to MMA, which is what he's actually good at.

Boxing doesn't need to be revived and Conor isn't dangerous to the UFC. Conor will lose a few more times and people will lose interest in him. He is the flavour of the month. Nothing lasts forever. Floyd gets to keep people interested in him because he is undefeated. Conor doesn't have that. He has the novelty factor that soon will get old.

This is why I don't come up here much...
CreativeEdibleCicada-max-1mb.gif

>Muh Connie makin money tho

TFW Connie fans have been EMASCULATED into silver lignings after their hero is 2-2 in his last 4 LEL

Newsflash: it’s OVER fangirls, Mayweddah already PIMPED Connie out into a 0-1 record. He’s got NOTHING more to offer Boxing and his 15 minutes of fame are coming to a halt.

912527C2-91A1-4DD6-BA1E-7BA650038675.jpeg

Boxing paid Conor 100mill to keep itself from dying. Fortunately it didn't work. I could see them throwing more money Conor's way for another shot however.

I'm a Conor fan but the longer he goes without a fight the more irrelevant he becomes to the casual fan.

Not sure why a lot of his fans gloat on his income. If you like the guy then why would you want him to sit out because he made a boatload of cash?

It's the equivalent of the "my fighter is richer than yours." What a dumb way to think. It doesn't make sense if you're a fight fan.

McGregor has a different breed of fans that some would rather watch a reality show about him than see him
defend titles and fight.

Boxing paid Conor 100mill to keep itself from dying. Fortunately it didn't work. I could see them throwing more money Conor's way for another shot however.

This was just an easy payday for a lot of people. The public got suckered. Boxing will survive without Conor or Floyd. They just have to make good fights people want to see.
I think for many Americans ( and Canadians) most of the champs are Europeans , so there is little name recognition or interest for casuals. After Lennox Lewis retired I lost interest in HW boxing, the Klitscho's were boring.

Back