Conor is just mentally weak

Most fight fans know he is a great 1-2 round fighter. He knows he has to get the opponent out of their quick. Really doesn't stand much chance after the first 2 rounds unless he runs away or cheats. Once he knows he can't take them out and the opponent doesn't fold, he tenses up. He knows he likely wont through attrition, he doesn't have the heart that top caliber fighters have.

TS is right. McGregor is a great fighter, but he’s not built for 5 round wars. He wilts when shit gets tough. Ferguson makes the most sense for his next fight, but I doubt Conor even considers it, because Tony is a tough out that will give him a war. The UFC will tee up Dan Hooker instead.
I think he could take a fight with Tony, I think Tony's last couple of fights are showing a downward trend

From where do I start?
Everything in the fight must be 100% aligned with his gameplan otherwise he goes from 100 to 0 in a matter of minutes, especially if the guy on other other side connects with couple of shots, then he gasses up, panics and after all, simply quits.

It was like this in Nate fight when Conor was done after Nate's one-two in the middle of 2nd round, Diaz added little bit of forward pressure and that was it for Conor, it was over very soon.

XD9VVA.gif

mcgregor-tapped-to-nate-diaz-gif.gif

Nate rematch...yeah he won that one, but was so afraid to engage in later rounds so the best idea he came up with was to run the fuck away from Nate.
It was embarassing but hey, win is a win, right?

tenor.gif

Khabib? Well do we really need to talk about this one?
Conor was clearly choked at the staredown where he couldn't even look at Khabib
In the fight itself he was more or less just on survival mode simply because Khabib is miles ahead of Conor, but Conor still tried to use every single cheat in the book, from fence grabbing, shorts grabbing to illegal knees and elbows, shit, dude even tried to apologize to Khabib mid fight.
<36>

But nothing helped, he was dragged in deep waters and drowned in ridiculously one sided 'contest'

391ad0_7e44d042e3eb48f7ac49e630f50dbb8d~mv2.gif

And finally, last night which was the biggest surprise for me, coz I definitely didn't expect Dustin can overcome certain things and win at the end.
But whole night was no difference to earlier losses.
Conor started well but as soon as Dustin relaxed in the 2nd, did more of those calf kicks, mixed in some clinch, boxing, wrestling...Conor started to look for a way out but now it was far worse than in any other earlier mentioned losses, now he was dropped like sack of potatoes, no defence no nothing just crumbled in front of millions of people, he quit again.

CMMMMM.jpg

Goodbye hypejob, you will not be missed!
<JonesDXSuckIt>
You are correct sir. McGregor is fine when things are going his way. Any adversity and he folds like a cheap pup-tent aka "McQuitter". McGregor is 1 - 2 at LW and he split with gate keeper Nate Diaz at 170. The King is wearing no clothes and its time for him to line up that trilogy fight with Nate Diaz and let the top LW contenders sort out the division to determine who wears the LW belt next. And I hope McQuitter never again says he is coming for the WW belt. That might cause me to laugh to death...

Last edited:
From where do I start?
Everything in the fight must be 100% aligned with his gameplan otherwise he goes from 100 to 0 in a matter of minutes, especially if the guy on other other side connects with couple of shots, then he gasses up, panics and after all, simply quits.

It was like this in Nate fight when Conor was done after Nate's one-two in the middle of 2nd round, Diaz added little bit of forward pressure and that was it for Conor, it was over very soon.

XD9VVA.gif

Nate rematch...yeah he won that one, but was so afraid to engage in later rounds so the best idea he came up with was to run the fuck away from Nate.

tenor.gif

In the fight itself he was more or less just on survival mode simply because Khabib is miles ahead of Conor, but Conor still tried to use every single cheat in the book, from fence grabbing, shorts grabbing to illegal knees and elbows, shit, dude even tried to apologize to Khabib mid fight.
<36>

But nothing helped, he was dragged in deep waters and drowned in ridiculously one sided 'contest'

And finally, last night which was the biggest surprise for me, coz I definitely didn't expect Dustin can overcome certain things and win at the end.
Conor started well but as soon as Dustin relaxed in the 2nd, did more of those calf kicks, mixed in some clinch, boxing, wrestling...Conor started to look for a way out but now it was far worse than in any other earlier mentioned losses, now he was dropped like sack of potatoes, no defence no nothing just crumbled in front of millions of people, he quit again.

CMMMMM.jpg

<JonesDXSuckIt>

If you engaged yourself on this long ass post, he probbably will be missed.

Mods need to make a "Conor Discussion" forum 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks after a Conor fight...

a mate i know beat up this conor guy on the streets like 10 15 years ago. no idea where the hype came from anyway

edit: what happened to me free platinum belt when all the mods needed to vpn if they were physically on the west coast.

to be fair he does not appear to have the same mental edge... it was most evident when he asked to fight sanchez

Based off what? His leg was fucked and couldn’t move off fence. What does getting tkoed have to do with being mentally weak?

From where do I start?

XD9VVA.gif

tenor.gif

<36>

CMMMMM.jpg

<JonesDXSuckIt>
dude is mentally weak since 2017 when he start drinking and stop training

"I was drinking all bleeding fight week the last time. I was on the Conan O'Brien show [drinking]."
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/conor-mcgregor-drinking-khabib-209050
but brainless fans with proper 12 avatars was thinking that was cool LOL

I think he could take a fight with Tony, I think Tony's last couple of fights are showing a downward trend

Tony’s up there in years and not the fighter he used to be. He’s still a tough out though, and is unlikely to go down in round 1-2. Watching McGregor limp out of the cage last night, he did not look like a guy that is willing to take punishment for 5 rounds, even if he thought he would win.

Tony’s up there in years and not the fighter he used to be. He’s still a tough out though, and is unlikely to go down in round 1-2. Watching McGregor limp out of the cage last night, he did not look like a guy that is willing to take punishment for 5 rounds, even if he thought he would win.
No he doesn't have the heart to take punishment. I don't think he'll fight too many more fights if this happens again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back