Conor is lucky he faced baby Holloway

Holloway makes him quit now

Conor would wilt and quit like a girl.

max-holloway-conor-mcgregor-jpg.485129

Oh here we go, Max doesnt want anything to do with 155. Fact, he dodges that question every single time and the only thing you need to know is he already fought Conor and lost every round and Conor had a torn ACL for half of the fight and dont start this "That was young Max" shit, that was young Conor too dip shits.

Last edited:
Max's striking has definitely evolved. The way he picks his shots and how he throws at crazy angles are all new compared to the last time he fought Conor. Conor has not exactly evolved and we know he starts to slow down a lot more than Max later in the fight. I don't see how Conor would win against Max, especially with Conor's striking wasn't even too hot against Khabib.

Conor edge went two years ago. Khabib met Conor who retired for two years., Conor that fought max and aldo is never coming back.

Conor vs Holloway right now is obviously a legit superfight.

At this point I would favor Holloway. He does what Nate Diaz does on the feet and he does it far better.

max would get hurt and tkoed.connor is not one of my favorites but just telling the truth

Max lost to Conor precisely because every time he tried to be pull off his come forward style Conor cracked him, and pressured him himself so Max was on his back foot.

Nothing’s changed.

There’s no way Conor could deal with that pressure

He might make it to the 2nd, but then panic wrestles into a rnc
Yup, or dives into a d’srce or guillotine... he doesn’t have the heart to stand in the fire and fight back when it gets tough.

I'd love to see this again. Conor would probably get excited by it which is what he needs . A fight against cowboy and the likes wont get him off the sofa.I couldn't pick a winner.

Max lost to Conor precisely because every time he tried to be pull off his come forward style Conor cracked him, and pressured him himself so Max was on his back foot.

Nothing’s changed.
Lol @ nothing has changed from the Max that was getting beat by Dennis Bermudez to the one that’s consensus GOAT FW on a 13 fight win streak.

Don’t be silly.

Oh here we go, Max doesnt want anything to do with 155. Fact, he dodges that question every single time and the only thing you need to know is he already fought Conor and lost every round and Conor had a torn ACL for half of the fight and dont start this "That was young Max" shit, that was young Conor too dip shits.

Conor only fights who he chooses and favorable match ups.By the way Max had a broken foot in that fight,I've had a broken foot and a torn ACL....much easier to move and stand with the ACL damage....you cant stand or move with a broken foot.Get the irish nuts out of your mouth.

Thing is Ortega has weak standup, Max was literally landing on him in the first 20 seconds of the fight. Max wasnt respecting his standup, I think he would respect Conor's. Ortega is like a FW Justin Gaethje with jitz lol

Back