Conor is not fighting until crowds are allowed once again.

I think all parties want to wait for the live crowds to return before a Conor match happens again...just how long can they wait? I'm sure they will wait as much as possible, perhaps a few months to see how things go...but then they'll have to eventually pull the trigger on a Conor match regardless.

Or if Fight Island is real...I can see a Conor match there, just for the spectacle.

As long as he's not getting a crack at the title next, I'm fine with whatever.

I presume you didn't read the tweet..?

Even the WHO, who have repeatedly outlined the worst case scenarios, are starting to rule out the possibility of a second wave..
I did. I’ll wait it out, I’m good. 2020 will be a wash for me. I don’t need to go to places where a ton of people are clustered next to each other. I just don’t need it. I find it irresponsible to do so.

Both, now and then with a crowd later, fighting without a crowd now doesnt mean he cant fight with a crowd later. No excuses.

Stop with the fearmongering..

ETcVBboU0AAS-Qp.jpg

also

EUgUjhIWkAA1_w9

I presume you didn't read the tweet..?

Even the WHO, who have repeatedly outlined the worst case scenarios, are starting to rule out the possibility of a second wave..
Uh, when the fuck did they say that?

WHO is not a great source buddy
Well, some fool on Sherdog is not a good source for the supposed 'second wave' that is incoming..

The fact is the WHO (who's reliability is obviously up for debate), in recent months, have been as I said, pushing the worst case scenario as a distinct possibility.. they have now relented on that and are suggesting they're likely won't be a second wave at all..

Well, some fool on Sherdog is not a good source for the supposed 'second wave' that is incoming..

The fact is the WHO (who's reliability is obviously up for debate), in recent months, have been as I said, pushing the worst case scenario as a distinct possibility.. they have now relented on that and are suggesting they're likely won't be a second wave at all..
do u want to speak about facts?
who claimed at the beginning that the disease isnt infectious
while we know that its 3 times more infectious than most viruses
i am not saying that there will be no second wave
or there will be one
as long as i dont know what is the case and i dont posses any proofs that i can confirm with my own perception i leave it empty

i am very clueless about his subject
if i had to guess i would say that its unlikely due to natural immunity, more immune people outside, less likely for it to get spread

You can stop all the Marty fight speculation or whatever right now.

First Conor fight gates are like 10 mil, so why throw it away if you can wait a few months ?

And mainly one of the Conor's big weapons is getting in the head of his opponents and making them commit mistakes and underperform.

He does it trash talking but also putting pressure on guys by the magnitude of his foghts to which he is used by now, not his opponents. If he is going to fight a real challenge in Marty, he would defo need all the advantages he can get. So yeah this is not happening, not in the summer anyway.
Usman is a bum, Conor doesn't need the crowd & fans for a advantage, stay ready as he likes to claim. Remember when Khabib/Conor press conference with no crowd!!! Khabib was so shook. Conor won the fight before the fight.

Usman is a bum, Conor doesn't need the crowd & fans for a advantage, stay ready as he likes to claim. Remember when Khabib/Conor press conference with no crowd!!! Khabib was so shook. Conor won the fight before the fight.
No just no, Khabib was not 'shook' in the fucking slightest.

No just no, Khabib was not 'shook' in the fucking slightest.
Khabib was so shook he resorted to hiring goons to hold Conors family hostage, Conor Jr and Sweet Dee must've been so frightened. I'm not surprised Conor threw the fight against Khabib. Sometimes family s everything.

i was thinking this depends on how big these cards have been as far as viewers. they aren't offering more to fighters or paying big for super fights right now especially without a gate. i imagine this heavily factors into when conor fights too. the ufc and the numbers need to line up right in order for them to be able to pay him what he wants. there is a big process involved in making a conor fight and those gate numbers factor into his pay. unless sales are way off the chart and every sports fan has actually been ordering these he might not fight until there are crowded events again.

I feel like he'll fight without a crowd, this could be a while before crowds are even a thing. Let along large crowds that he normally draws. If he wants to make some dollar during this time he's just going to have to accept what the situation is. Otherwise he's free to sit out and not collect any pay from his fight career. He can still try and negotiate bonuses based on the viewership he draws which is part of how he makes his money anyways.

He'll fight Nate Diaz on Fight Island sometime in July. Most likely international fight week.

ppv buys would be the biggest during ESPN era, I'm sure it'll garner him enough $ and the UFC for them to make it worth it for everyone involved.

It could be a very long time before we see crowds at events.

Honestly I dont mind.
Hearing the punches and kicks hit is savage.
Also hearing the fighters talk to each other after the fight is cool as hell.

Hearing drunken morons buh not so much.

i too would like to see conrad get wrestle fuck in front of a live crowd and entire family AGAIN.

Back