Conor is not just the goat hes an icon.

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
and a legend that will live forever.

b7d41c12938fbaf5ed85a1b60b108b1b.jpg

weather you agree or not is of absolutely no importance. Conor is an icon, a star, a legend.
he did to MMA what Ali did to boxing, what Michael Jackson did to music, what Kubrick did to cinema
not just in a mainstream level. he saved this niche dying joke of a sport and legitimized it.
There’s more at stake rather than money, there’s legacy!
hes becoming a billionaire off a niche sport that no one respects and that's is saying something!
an icon or should i say a god like Mcgoat should only be respected if it was up to me
i wouldnt even allow the slightest criticism.
Conor will always be faithful to the sport, unlike that coward who quit at the prime of his life to avoid welterweight. Mcgod is still fighting and willing to move up.
of course most of you will never give him the credit or recognize his skill bc insecurities
but man what a fucking goat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Popularity wise Conor definitely will not be surpassed anytime soon, every time he fights suddenly all the casuals wakes up from slumber and my facebook wall becomes MMA forum, its just crazy how he attracts people who most likely couldn’t even name champs in most divisions.

Do you write each sentence as a separate paragraph

because you must pause in between sucking Conrad's nuts

to type?

Your opinion is meaningless

It's what you're doing

Whether you deny it

Or not

Great, all the banned conor tribute accounts are coming back

Khabib retired in his prime because of the death of his father/coach.

U show another time why the McGregor fans are still the dumbest/worst fanbase among all the UFC fans.

Na, he retired because he is terrified of losing his streak. Why would he retire because of his father? His father wanted him to go to WW I believe but Khabib is not willing to take the risk. He plays it safe and for that reason alone I don't think he should even be considered in any goat talk.

You lost me at always being faithful to the sport.. dude can't even be faithful to his girl.

I'll never get these threads. Are you just literally sitting there bored and decide why the hell not. I'm going to praise Conor I guess. So fuggin bizarre. Thank God this isn't just a random forum or Lord knows what the hell we'd have to sort through w some of you weirdos.

I was thinking earlier maybe I'd post about my love of ambrosia salad or deviled eggs, but that's just me

Na, he retired because he is terrified of losing his streak. Why would he retire because of his father? His father wanted him to go to WW I believe but Khabib is not willing to take the risk. He plays it safe and for that reason alone I don't think he should even be considered in any goat talk.
<{clintugh}>

his father was his main coach/father, he is the one who trained him since he is born. Without him, he is not the same. His father wanted him to fight GSP more than anything, yet Khabib still retired.

Khabib could ve continued smashing bums like mcgregor and poirier for millions, but he retired because he is set and without the passion, there's no need to fight. Khabib and his father gave us some beautiful memories, dont u agree ?

Capture d’écran 2020-12-02 à 14.07.28.png
60C910D9-8FA4-47BD-A541-E62A1780D2DD.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back