"Conor is one of the Biggest Ever in Combat Sports History. Mike Tyson, Sugar Ray Level"- Dana White

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

"This guy is one of the biggest ever in combat sports. At Tyson level, Holyfield, Sugar Ray Leonard. He's at that level of stardom globally. When you have Conor McGregor at a fight the press conference is fun, the weigh ins are fun and the fights are always fun. There's no such thing as a boring Conor McGregor fight"

--- Dana White

The rats & roaches on this board are calling Conor irrelevant meanwhile

UFC 246 is trending right up there with 229. Khabib isn't even the B side.

Biggest Gates in MMA History:

1. Conor McGregor *
2. Conor McGregor
3. Conor McGregor

*Also biggest gate in Madison Square Garden History

EOmRjD0UUAA3xSl

Conor Bless​

Lmao thats insane. Comparing him to tyson and any of the sugar rays is laughable

I don't like the dude, but he's not wrong. He's one of the biggest sports stars in history. Almost everyone, in the USA at least, knows who is and knows at least 1 person he's fought.

Come on, man. We already know what a blustering dipshit Dana is. This thread was not necessary.

I could see how that can be argued for MMA, not sure about combat sports in general.

He's not wrong, we can't deny Conor that status

I believe Conor, Silva and Jones will be the only fighters from today remembered in half a century

in reality, mike tyson is still the biggest name, but hes retired.

most 10 y/o kids know him.

Mike Tyson was as popular as some Soccer stars .... theres levels to this game buddeh.

Huge Conor fan here, but he aint shit compared to Tyson (popularity).

Come on! I actully don't dislike Dana at all but geez relax with this nuthugging the fraud. This is ridiculous statement

Lmao thats insane. Comparing him to tyson and any of the sugar rays is laughable

It really isn't.

It's simply your hate for the man that causes you to be totally baffled by this claim.

You think they were bigger stars? That’ll be hard for you to argue tbh
tyson was a much bigger star than conor in 80s 90s ad tis was before internet without internet conor wouldnt been big tbh

conor doesnt have his own video game ect lol tyson made boxing in 80s 90s to mainstream

I dislike the guy but he is Mike Tyson level (or slightly below)

Definitely significantly higher than Sugar Ray Robinson.

He's not wrong, we can't deny Conor that status

I believe Conor, Silva and Jones will be the only fighters from today remembered in half a century
gsp over jones for sure and tbh silva is mostly known now as fighting guys in a weak division when you look at the list of guys he beat it wasnt a impressive title run tbh to be considered top 3 of all time at least

Back