Conor is Ronda...

Aldo, mendes, holloway, alverez, pourier, diaz...not elite competition? haha what will the conor trolls come up with next....haha and conor fought mayweather after thorougly beating nate...contrary to what some believe..the fight was not close.
What’s it feel like to lust after another man?

tbh only Aldo was elite.
Mendes had no camp
Max was before he got on fire.

Eddie is not really that great (to the same level as the others).
You can pick apart any division like that.

Eddie has been a champ in every org he was in. Max became the champ. Mendes got outstruck by Frankie which is exactly what happened against Conor.

Lol what the fuck

I understand if you don't want to count short notice Mendes and young Holloway as "elite" competition, but McGregor beat the greatest featherweight in Jose Aldo and an all time top 3 lightweight in Eddie Alvarez.

Conor comes back (from being dismantled against Nate) to "fight" Mayweather, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Nah bro. Conor revenged the Nate loss and went on to beat Alvarez and then boxed Mayweather. Ronda lost in her return fight against Nunes. How are those the same thing?

Dumb troll thread, but a nice try TS.

Unassuming at first.

Beasts against non-elite opponents.

Ego boosted over 9,000 faster than a Bugatti --- onward to a level of utterly disgusting narcissism that is difficult to fathom...

The UFC quickly made them the face of the organization.

Big shit talkers...yet anti-witty and super cringe to the max.

A tough challenge is met...they both lose decisively.

Ronda comes back (from being dismantled against Holly) to fight Nunes, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Conor comes back (from being dismantled against Nate) to "fight" Mayweather, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Time went on and Ronda faded away...

Time goes on and Conor is currently fading away...

Now, maybe Conor will come back...or be forced to fight if he goes broke soon, but...it's not looking good.

The end.
Lol, Conor came back, won the rematch, AND THEN the greatest part of his legacy came about, winning his second title and becoming the first of two people in history to be named Champ-Champ.
Lol at fighters like MENDES, HOLLOWAY, ALDO, ALVAREZ, POIRIER, etc. being 'non-elite' lmao
Go home, bum.
Condor will trash Kebab soon as well.

1GIGF.gif

There are exactly SIX differences between Ronda and Conor. Each one of those things is a title defense.

You can pick apart any division like that.

Eddie has been a champ in every org he was in. Max became the champ. Mendes got outstruck by Frankie which is exactly what happened against Conor.
Sorry, but Max became the champ...3 years and 10 fights later.
By his own admission, he didn't take MMA seriously enough until his loss to Conor.
That set a fire in his ass and he started training properly and seriously.
To even attempt to claim that the Max Conor beat was close to the Max who became the champion is a big fat lie.

Eddie being a champ in smaller organizations doesn't prove anything.
Fact of the matter is that he had two split decisions (which many thought he lost) and got awarded a title shot against RDA whom (by his own account) had issues making weight.
Those are not excuses but FACTS that happened and we got it from those fighters themselves.

So I disagree with you on your assessment.

Eddie is not really that great (to the same level as the others).
Eddie has one of the best resumes in lightweight history.
Dude has wins over RDA, Pettis, Melendez, Chandler, Gaethje, Aoki, Kawajiri, Curran, Hansen...
If that's not elite, I don't know what is.

Lol, Conor came back, won the rematch, AND THEN the greatest part of his legacy came about, winning his second title and becoming the first of two people in history to be named Champ-Champ.
Lol at fighters like MENDES, HOLLOWAY, ALDO, ALVAREZ, POIRIER, etc. being 'non-elite' lmao
Go home, bum.
Condor will trash Kebab soon as well.

If Conor fights Kabob, that would be awesome.

If Conor wins that fight, I would bestow props.

That said, it ain't happenin'.

...but it would be cool to watch.

In summation, Conor is done.

Eddie has one of the best resumes in lightweight history.
Dude has wins over RDA, Pettis, Melendez, Chandler, Gaethje, Aoki, Kawajiri, Curran, Hansen...
If that's not elite, I don't know what is.
Throwing names is meaningless if you don't take into consideration how that fighter was by the time they fought
Much like my early example of RDA, who admitted he had issues cutting to LW or Max who admitted he was not taking MMA training seriously enough.

If you want from your list, go no further than Pettis.
dude is 3-5 in his last 8. Eddie's fight was one out of 3 straight losses and the win was when he moved down and fought DuBronx at FW.
he is far from when he looked and acted like a world beater.

conor whooped that ass...
orig

"Conor fought nate on a weeks notice at a weight class he's never fought at before"

Edit: Conor had a full training camp and got FINISHED in the second by "Cabo Nate"....He also needed a re-match because his brand needed it back, and his title shot at 55 depended on it. It is fkn funny as fk that all the Connie fans defend his desperation with ego pumping.

Last edited:
Ronda never fought someone three times her size.

Throwing names is meaningless if you don't take into consideration how that fighter was by the time they fought
Much like my early example of RDA, who admitted he had issues cutting to LW or Max who admitted he was not taking MMA training seriously enough.

If you want from your list, go no further than Pettis.
dude is 3-5 in his last 8. Eddie's fight was one out of 3 straight losses and the win was when he moved down and fought DuBronx at FW.
he is far from when he looked and acted like a world beater.
So RDA is the man NOW, right? Everyone say hello to #Nerdbash 2018's biggest fan!

So RDA is the man NOW, right? Everyone say hello to #Nerdbash 2018's biggest fan!
whut?
I didn't say anything about RDA being the man now....
When you try to nitpick a post, at least try to make sense!

I'm obv using hyperbole and streamlining the concept.

...and a bit of comedic gas-lighting comes in handy sometimes. :D

Seriously though, the UFC never needed Ronda, just as the UFC doesn't need Conor.
Well I beg to differ the ufc is brining back Brock once again to sell some ppv cuz no one else can... Conor is a money cash cow for the ufc

I think that it’s safe to say that the op doesn’t have a future ahead of them in academia.

I’m pissed at Conor for bailing when he had made it too, but we’re better off without him. He just holds the divisions he fights in and brings attention to the wrong parts of the sport.

Back