Conor is Ronda...

You fool, Conor has always been the direct opposite of Ronda. This was proven during the Nate Diaz trilogy, when Conor accepted his loss like a fighter, rematched him and beat him and became a much better fighter after the ordeal. Compare that to Ronda-Holly.

Conor comes back (from being dismantled against Nate) to "fight" Mayweather, and gets WAXED on AND off.

You forgot the part before that where he came back and avenged his loss, and then won a second championship.

whut?

Conor had sex with Dana ?

Exclusive footage below:

Ds1ocl0.gif

Beware the DanaConDa!

One judge had it 47-47. Literally a draw. The other 2 48-47. It was a close fight.

Like I said, if that fight was scored today, it wouldn't have been close...nate was knocked down 2x in one round...if this was boxing, that would be a 10-7 round...but it wasn't even scored a 10-8 round back then...which is crazy...today, it would have been...and I don't care if a judge had it even...like judges don't make retarded decisions all the time?

So...

If I bump this Wasteland thread, then it will be in the fake Wasteland (April Fools) with is actually the main UFC forum...

Let's find out...

So...

If I bump this Wasteland thread, then it will be in the fake Wasteland (April Fools) with is actually the main UFC forum...

Let's find out...

Surprised it wasn’t resurrected after McGregor tapped out yet again.

Seriously, there are only a cpl things about these two that are similar. As much as a bitch as she was. Ronda fought all comers to BW. Defended an impressive amount of times (talent level aside). Lost to Holly and would have done the rematch had Holly not foolishly lost her belt. But came back to fight a real beast in Amanda.

McGregor did none of those things. Especially defend or take on all comers. I doubt he’d even rematch Khabib with all that money on the line.

And Ronda doesn’t get drunk, or high, and get arrested because of it continually.

P.S.

I have to type a completely different set of characters to reach this shit wasteland UFC discussion. I’m not impressed with Sherdog’s performance on April Fool’s Day.

Unassuming at first.

Beasts against non-elite opponents.

Ego boosted over 9,000 faster than a Bugatti --- onward to a level of utterly disgusting narcissism that is difficult to fathom...

The UFC quickly made them the face of the organization.

Big shit talkers...yet anti-witty and super cringe to the max.

A tough challenge is met...they both lose decisively.

Ronda comes back (from being dismantled against Holly) to fight Nunes, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Conor comes back (from being dismantled against Nate) to "fight" Mayweather, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Time went on and Ronda faded away...

Time goes on and Conor is currently fading away...

Now, maybe Conor will come back...or be forced to fight if he goes broke soon, but...it's not looking good.

The end.
too much money and fame destroys people in the end, and whatever purpose and drive they had in life before...

I cant stand Ronda, but she's doing pretty good in WWE...nobody knows what the fuck Conor is doing

he is currently burning his brain with whiskey and cocaine, if you ask him he'd probably not even remember his name.

Ronda, on the other hand, is a lifetime sportwoman, she has some discipline in her.

Solid comparison. Because Ronda beat proven legends and defending UFC champions. Oh wait...

Conor is one of the most mentally strong fighters to ever grace the Octagon, Ronda is the weakest. Conor took his defeat like a true champion, Ronda's defeat consumed her to the point where she became suicidal.
Ronda the weakest huh..? With a bronze in Judo in the Olympics, totally... bro. You don't sound dumb af at all.. the weakest? That would be Crumble Johnson by a mile. Yeah, "Crumble" came from me like 2-3 years ago.

Unassuming at first.

Ego boosted over 9,000 faster than a Bugatti --- onward to a level of utterly disgusting narcissism that is difficult to fathom...

Ronda comes back (from being dismantled against Holly) to fight Nunes, and gets WAXED on AND off.

Now, maybe Conor will come back...or be forced to fight if he goes broke soon, but...it's not looking good.

The end.

There are some genuinely terrible holes in that comparison. Conor didn’t come back from his loss to Diaz to get beat by Floyd. He came back to beat Diaz by split decision and then crush Alvarez. I’m not sure Ronda ever landed a punch again after Holly kicked her head off.

More importantly, Ronda participated when her division was in its infancy. Conor sparked one of the most dominant champions in the history of the company. So while Conor’s fall from grace has been amusing he wasn’t exposed as nothing but a flat track bully.

There are some genuinely terrible holes in that comparison. Conor didn’t come back from his loss to Diaz to get beat by Floyd. He came back to beat Diaz by split decision and then crush Alvarez. I’m not sure Ronda ever landed a punch again after Holly kicked her head off.

More importantly, Ronda participated when her division was in its infancy. Conor sparked one of the most dominant champions in the history of the company. So while Conor’s fall from grace has been amusing he wasn’t exposed as nothing but a flat track bully.

They are narcissism buddies to the end.

Unassuming at first.

The end.
"Super cringe"... you must be 12.

Back