Conor is shook

I doubt other fighters would have handled that as well as Faber.

"Are you going to be all right?" was brilliant.
Conor looked like a junkie rushing into the bathroom. No disrespect to the fighter but it looked like that.

First time I see this. First he is pinned against the wall and looks like a shaken child, hiding in the locker room ROFL

1k was a misstype, he meant $1 which is still a big bet seeing as it means he can't afford to eat until next week now.

a "hehe he is poor" joke about a stranger youve never met?

who the fuck are you?

tell you what ham-n-egger, if you like bets so much, how about you and I sig bet. i choose mendes. you can have teh guy attached to the scrotum that is in your mouth.

if mendes wins, i pick your sig for 90 days.

if conner wins, you can choose mine.

only prohibition is that i will not mock mentally challenged people or homosexuals or anything racist (e.g. no "retard", "***/homo", or anything racist?

you game?

stretching... it's good to do prior to exercising. Good to see you guys are all staying healthy.

who the fuck are you?

tell you what ham-n-egger, if you like bets so much, how about you and I sig bet. i choose mendes. you can have teh guy attached to the scrotum that is in your mouth.

only prohibition is that i will not mock mentally challenged people or homosexuals or anything racist (e.g. no "retard", "***/homo", or anything racist?

you game?

Oh my....

SHIT JUST GOT REAL! (or as real as it gets on sherdog)

he isn't getting slammed repeatedly

he's getting slammed once then finished

Well one thing I know for sure is Conor is lying when he said he could have thrown Faber on his head.

Or did he not remember that he's only 145 lbs right there and extremely dehydrated ?

Faber's that little asshole in school who talks a bunch of smack and then has 10 of his friends roll up to fight for him.

who the fuck are you?

you game?

Done.

Faber's that little asshole in school who talks a bunch of smack and then has 10 of his friends roll up to fight for him.

thats odd because in this situation Conor was talking shit first then Faber handled him like a kid wrestling his dad

That was as Conor entered the arena... he was about to make weight. You think he's in any physical or mental state that will reflect his abilities tomorrow when he's no longer drained? You're insane if so. Who doesnt get pissy when cutting all that weight... seriously?

thats odd because in this situation Conor was talking shit first then Faber handled him like a kid wrestling his dad

That was exactly my impression. Kid wrestles dad, kid gets mad, dad puts kid in check.

WTH, patting a grown man's head.

Conor's only alive right now because Faber let him live.

I think it was a mix between Conor seeing the cameras rolling and playing to the cameras, but also feeling that weight cut too. I know I'd be irritable as heck. So he messed around with Faber, Faber played the way TAM plays, and Conor got serious towards the end. Clearly Faber is like "what the heck?"

Oh I didn't see the last part...so Conor was going to drop him on his head huh? Ok...
jGeuf0mcBdh3q.gif

lol to be real conor really doesn't look healthy something is off.

He seemed nervous like the moment is getting too big for him. He didn't have much to say with the Rogan interview when you would think he would be killing it on the mic in that venue. Maybe it was being depleted from the weight cut but it seemed like something more.

Back