Conor isn't even an elite win.

Imagine calling one of the best lightweights of all time.. a punching bag.

Idiot.
Imagine calling one of the biggest draws of all time.. a punching bag.

There I fixed that for you since you misspelled your words. Imagine calling a guy 1-3 at LW one of the best of all time, that would be the worst sentence ever.

But the guy has been a punching bag at 155. He lays on the ground grabbing the fence, gloves and anything else he's not allowed in attempts to try and get up while being punched over and over. That's the definition of a punching bag. Or wait, you're right, it's more like a punching dummy, better fit.

He technically is an elite win because he's only lost to Khabib and Dustin in the last 5 years. But during the last 5 years he hasn't been training seriously or active enough for us to give him a bad ranking. Popular fighters have the luxury of fighting on the top so they don't fall from rankings, but he really should.

Imagine calling one of the biggest draws of all time.. a punching bag.

There I fixed that for you since you misspelled your words. Imagine calling a guy 1-3 at LW one of the best of all time, that would be the worst sentence ever.

But the guy has been a punching bag at 155. He lays on the ground grabbing the fence, gloves and anything else he's not allowed in attempts to try and get up while being punched over and over. That's the definition of a punching bag. Or wait, you're right, it's more like a punching dummy, better fit.
Jesus, I think some individuals in this thread including yourself can't fucking read..

My post was in reference to Eddie Alvarez, who the OP called a punching bag.

Imagine dedicating your entire account to someone you "hate"

I can absolutely not stand Conor, but he's definitely an elite fighter and an incredibly skilled one, at that.

For one example, we can always question how likely it was that he was going to stop Jose Aldo so fast, but either way finishing a prime Aldo like that is already a mad achievement.
That version of Aldo was better than *any* fighter on the records of GSP, Jones, Silva, Khabib or Fedor or DJ with maybe the exception of prime BJ and prime Cejudo (who DJ should have been given the W against).

He's 1-3 at the weight, his one ranked win is getting destroyed in the B leagues, oh by the way, Obama was champ when that win happened.

He's 3-4 above 145, with 1 ranked but no longer relevant win.

He's not even close to top 25 lightweight of all time. Not even close.
Jesus, I think some individuals in this thread including yourself can't fucking read..

My post was in reference to Eddie Alvarez, who the OP called a punching bag.

I presume I'm going to be endlessly quoted by sherdoggers who can't read. :D

Eddie was a good win, my bad on reading comp.

Eddie ain't good now. Definitely the weakest 155 UFC champ of the modern era. Bellator ruined him, Conor had the stars align for that one, RDA would have brutalized him.

hes a great fighter he only lost to two best guys in the division

What makes fans believe beating Conor is their best win? At which point was he even good at LW than beating a punching bag in Alvarez?

Beating Conor isn't some feather in the cap, sure he has a big mouth and a huge delusional fanbase but far from an elite win.
What a jab at Khabib.
He only has like ... 2 decent wins then?

Eddie was a good win, my bad on reading comp.

Eddie ain't good now. Definitely the weakest 155 UFC champ of the modern era. Bellator ruined him, Conor had the stars align for that one, RDA would have brutalized him.
Well at both sides of his loss to McGregor, Eddie was still good enough to starch RDA, go to war with Dustin which obviously ended in a no contest, and finish Gaethje..

I'm no Conor fan, but Alvarez is very decent win.

Isn't McGregor the most famous fighter in MMA history?
Yep
61e2d473c5d84fb4bdf84317d73e91da_md.jpg

What a jab at Khabib.
He only has like ... 2 decent wins then?
That quote from Pimblett is hilarious..

Gaethje, Dustin Poirier, prime Rafael Dos Anjos, and McGregor are fundamentally excellent wins which Paddy will likely never come close to.. lmao

2 division champ “not an elite win”

I’m not even a Conor fan but he is still a top 5 LW. He rocked DP and took a round against Khabib. Those two fighters are better than him, but that’s proof enough that he’s in the 3-5 range.

Back