Conor knows we have missed him

What's up with all these "white knights" for conor?? You obsess over him while he don't give a shit about you.. Is licking his balls really all you think about??

Cat taking a nap-80 MILLION views.

wow, you sound hung up on mcgregor. There are some good fighters and fights out there. You should try watching them.

I posted about Conor in a thread asking a question about Conor. Not sure how that equates to being "hung up" on him in your shriveled little syphilitic brain.

If you don't enjoy a Conor McGregor fight in general, there's something wrong with you...

You need to work on your reading comprehension. I said Conor was responsible for my most enjoyable moment as an mma fan and that was thrilled to see him back.

I have no doubt that I will have a new "most enjoyable moment" when Khabib hands Conor his ass :)

You need to work on your reading comprehension. I said Conor was responsible for my most enjoyable moment as an mma fan and that was thrilled to see him back.

I have no doubt that I will have a new "most enjoyable moment" when Khabib hands Conor his ass :)

You said watching Conor McGregor lose is your most enjoyable moment, and I said if you don't enjoy his fights in general, there's something wrong with you. Nice attempt with the reading comprehension remark, I have faith you can do better in the future though, since you didn't comprehend my statement.

Fuckin white belts.

I posted about Conor in a thread asking a question about Conor. Not sure how that equates to being "hung up" on him in your shriveled little syphilitic brain.
The highlight of your mma has been to see him lose...thats pretty pathetic..
Your living on his nutsack and dont even know it

e18.gif

so all of those things didn't happen because of Conor?

keep living in that fantasy land.

Conor did well for himself, but everything else went to shit because of the way he went about making his money.

i'm not whining, i'm just saying the truth as an unbiased fan.

but i guess you enjoy waiting years for guys to fight over fake belts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back