News Conor laying down the truth

It is getting very comfortable in the work place to show up drunk as a analyst/commentator. It's different to show up drunk for your own fights. That's on you.

Reactions: HHJ
he kept doing that hiccup/ simultaneous burp old drunk guys so and you could tell he was swallowing hisvomit so it wouldn’t spray out.

he Also stumbled and as he was falling he grabbed out and drug a woman down by her hair to keep us balance. I don’t think he did that on purpose.
Hahahah @ equating hiccups from drinking beer to swallowing your own vomit so you don’t spray it out. Gimme a break. You people will try and fit any narrative Conor tongue kisses you with

On the bright side, DC didn’t sucker punch any old men while being intoxicated.

Conor would get clipped if he sucker punches uncle June. Or at the very least be sent to the Slip and Fall school!

It is getting very comfortable in the work place to show up drunk as a analyst/commentator. It's different to show up drunk for your own fights. That's on you.

He was drinking as part of a UFC segment for the weigh in show for media day along with Lauren Sanko

Says the raving drunk coke head. Dc would beat him no matter what shape he’s in.

The only time conor was laying down the truth was after Diaz 1, khabib and poirer fights when he lays on the canvas defeated.

Hahahah @ equating hiccups from drinking beer to swallowing your own vomit so you don’t spray it out. Gimme a break. You people will try and fit any narrative Conor tongue kisses you with

Fella if you thought anything I said in that post was reality you need to get the fuck off social media ASAP.
youbthink all printed words are true or some shit. Man!

Was dc. Really hiccuping and burping at the same time?
Did he fall and grab a woman’s hair like a railing?

what are fighting for?

did that shit happen!?

Fella if you thought anything I said in that post was reality you need to get the fuck off social media ASAP.
youbthink all printed words are true or some shit. Man!

Was dc. Really hiccuping and burping at the same time?
Did he fall and grab a woman’s hair like a railing?

what are fighting for?

did that shit happen!?
My bad. Didn’t grasp the sarcasm. Only on this site there is just as much ridiculousness that should be sarcastic as there is saracasm that is ridiculous

Last edited:
You're watching him get what's coming.

Does he seem like a happy, fulfilled person? No. He's a drunk and a druggie, chasing a high he'll never again be able to regain, past his financial peak, past his physical prime, past being relevant, humiliated by Khabib and Poirier, full of narcissistic rage and spite, and unable to appreciate any of his blessings.

He's in a hell of his own making. He will never recover unless he is able to humble himself, and I don't think it's in him.

Some people are just losers. He reminds me of Fast Eddie from the Hustler--all the skill in the world, but a complete fuck up
Love the movie The Hustler!

False

Just writing “rent free” isn’t an argument of any intrinsic merit.
intestric merit

Imagine thinking an argument on the internet holds any value

half this forum is just shit posts and trolling

Go make a legitimate MMA Thread and watch how many of the first responses are fishing for likes

miss with that bullshit

Man.. Conor. Get your shit together. Signed your biggest fan. This is Stan.

intestric merit

Imagine thinking an argument on the internet holds any value

half this forum is just shit posts and trolling

Go make a legitimate MMA Thread and watch how many of the first responses are fishing for likes

miss with that bullshit
If arguments have no merit why even reply to each other

Didnt read the rest of your post if it contains such weak logic why bother

Back