Media Conor lifting MEASLY 10 pound DBs to get himself a PUMP in Italy for a photoshoot.

Wow.

You have serious issues.

Listen:

CONOR DOES NOT KNOW YOU EXIST

CONOR DOES NOT LOVE YOU

CONOR WANTS TO FUCK SLUTS, NOT U.

Shutdown the computer, go outside and try not to be an SJW.
Anger has 0 to do with Connor it's the willingness to use his baby's moms post birth pics as a weapon. It's scummy period

You don't know anything about working out at all. You can fatigue with movements with no weights. Try putting your hands over your head for 1 min.

Light weights are good for definition of the muscles and cardio, not large weights. I currently am working on my cardio. Although I am physically stronger than many people in my circuit training gym, those people can still lift the same or more than me in a workout because they have better cardio and their muscles don't fatigue as easily. I personally would rather have the cardio than be the strongest.

How ironic, you tell people they know nothing about working out, then proceed to tell people that using light weights is good for 'definition'.

Let me guess, you probably think doing 100 situps a day will give you a visible six pack.

<36>

I’ve been a trainer for over 12 years and unless you know the context and what he’s doing, you really can’t make a judgement on the weight someone is using...it’s just ignorant

10 pounds to get a pump going for the shoulders? That's IT!? To get a pump going you need to do about 4 sets and 12 reps with MODERATE weight. Idk about you guys, but 10 pounds is not moderate for shoulders AT ALL. 10 pounds is the weight you do after rehab when all your muscles got torn. Conor needs to get back in the gym and stop beating up old men ASAP.

0f9aa7b38d3e466aad25f775e6616542_md.jpg

Dee still got baby weight
Conor-McGregor-PICTURE-EXCLUSIVE-UFC-star-packs-on-the-PDA.jpg

https://www.tmz.com/2019/08/26/conor-mcgregor-and-dee-in-italy/

Three thumbs up. This post triggered TF out of more mcgregor nuthuggers than any post I’ve seen lmfao

I’ve been a trainer for over 12 years and unless you know the context and what he’s doing, you really can’t make a judgement on the weight someone is using...it’s just ignorant

Lmao

I’ll offer up the obligatory “pics or it didn’t happen” here.

Also, Dee still looks pretty good to me, y’all.

??

You like Dee just because she's associated with Conor it seems because she is not an attractive women.

Pretty much, someone could be doing a kill set down to 5lbs and be struggling at the end of it because their arms are completely burnt out.

Omg wtf so measly

10 pounds to get a pump going for the shoulders? That's IT!? To get a pump going you need to do about 4 sets and 12 reps with MODERATE weight. Idk about you guys, but 10 pounds is not moderate for shoulders AT ALL. 10 pounds is the weight you do after rehab when all your muscles got torn. Conor needs to get back in the gym and stop beating up old men ASAP.

Dee looking nasty

Maybe these were portable wireless radios? and he was simply blasting the music

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back