CONOR LOOKING GOOD! (Trigger warning) UPDATED***

O look another Conman thread from his number one stalker

Hmmm, Imperia Italy, isn’t that where he showed that princess his peen? Wasn’t she from Monaco or Greece or something?

Last edited:
The guy is looking very fit, he'll be ready to fight Pacquiao. Just doubt he'll win. But who knows Pacquiao is 42 years old.

Looks like a manlet with about 3 tube socks in his spandex. Don't @ me.

He shaved

Looks old

200-2005113_transparent-conor-mcgregor-png-young-conor-mc-gregor.png

Agreed. This is the Conor who wanted to be a fighter: lean, normal build.

Now Conor wants to be a bodybuilder, which is why he no longer wants to fight.

He was poison where he belonged, as a 145-lb featherweight.

He's a joke up at welterweight. His 5'9" ass will get murdered by a real welterweight.

This is the Conor I was having visions of destroying Khabib in the rematch.

No flashiness or worry in the world about looking good.. just tunnel vision. Complete focus and dedication with eyes on the prize.. that lightweight title.

Why does every McNugget give off a massive homoerotic vibe whenever they write about Conor

All those muscles won’t do any good if he doesn’t want to fight anymore. Get him in there against Tony

I mean, we all knew when he came back to fight Cowboy, we'd never see him fight in the octagon again with a full head of hair

2n6LwRT.jpg

Agreed. This is the Conor who wanted to be a fighter: lean, normal build.

Now Conor wants to be a bodybuilder, which is why he no longer wants to fight.

He was poison where he belonged, as a 145-lb featherweight.

He's a joke up at welterweight. His 5'9" ass will get murdered by a real welterweight.

He is not a featherweight lmao.

He obviously chose that division knowing he could easily dominate with his reach and size advantage, size meaning his frame.

He's 5'8-9 with a 74 inch reach. And a wide frame. He's a LW or WW. FW is ridick.

The truth is, Conor is a lethal mf. He was only beat by a goat grappler. I don't really count the 170 loss because it's not his division.

I thought Kabob grappled bears not goats.
Why would anybody grapple goats?

This is the Conor I was having visions of destroying Khabib in the rematch.

No flashiness or worry in the world about looking good.. just tunnel vision. Complete focus and dedication with eyes on the prize.. that lightweight title.

I’m with you man. A hardened, hungry fighter.

Back