Conor looking like a welterweight yesterday

Future comedian here folks
You said the same thing about Conor out classing Aldo, beating Nate in the rematch, out classing Alvarez.

Same old song and dance

You haters never learn

In the end it will be the fans getting the last laugh, like always

images

269af33c6df57ac0af481cd545ffb21f.jpg

81be3527e47097720c40867b3e3b7377.jpg

Nate was walking at 200lbs for the rematch @Bend NvR Break

Nate literally had close to 30lbs over Conor on fight night in the rematch

Thats probably where Conor's "he's was three times the size of me" came from

Because Conor knew Nate's weight on fight night

People thought Conor was just joking YET it was actually the truth and shrouded in reality

Conor was 168 with no weight cut

Nate was close to 200lbs

Not only did Nate have a significant weight advantage over Conor

Nate had 4 inches of height and 2 inches of reach over Conor

Nate had every size advantage across the board over Conor

Conor doesn't get enough credit for his brilliant performance,

over coming the biggest size disadvantge we have ever seen in MMA history body percentage wise,

and being the only one In MMA history to ever OUTBOX the shit out of a Diaz brother (while again much MUCH smaller)

Why do you lie so fucking much?

Nate's probably 190 in that video, he's 6', and has a 76" reach (1.5" reach advantage). You literally inflated all of his stats in the name of dickriding Connor.

"over coming the biggest size disadvantge we have ever seen in MMA history body percentage wise,"

lesnar-velasquez-fake_medium.jpg

Fair enough point. That's true.

However there have been many boxers through out history who made huge jumps across multiple weight classes and were just as dominant

Roberto Durran was a 130lber beating or competively competimg with all time greats at 154 and 160

Henry Armstrong was a 5 division champ back when weight classes in boxing were separated by even greater margins then in MMA

James Toney was a 154lber who ate his fat ass up to HW and still beat all time great HWs

Oscar De La Hoya was a 5 division champ across divisions spanning 25+lbs

Same for Manny Pacquioa (8 division champ spanning nearly 40lbs)

Etc etc

And here I thought you were going to be objective lol

You know that's terribly biased and disingenuous.

1. Nate "the LW" who missed weight at LW several times and who had over 5+fights at WW. Yeah okay

2. A "majority decision" because 1 imcompetent judge gave Nate a draw he didn't earn

It's crazy to call this a "majority decision"
\/
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Funny. That majority decision is 1000000000x more DOMINANT then the vast majority of unanimous decisions in MMA

Conor's hardcore fans seem to have taken a break from reality.

One of the reasons it was only a majority decision was the fact Conor spent too much time running away.

And you know, shut up. My original point was I'd hate to be a manlet like Conor.

Nothing you've said has persuaded me it doesn't suck to be a manlet.

Where does he buy those jeans-looking training spats?
Seems like at alot of clothing stores, those skinny boy jeans are all they've got. If you're a bigger guy with muscular quads, hams and especially glutes those wont work for you.

I bet your mother refused a card from you today because it was probably a picture of Conor and said 'I love you tree times as much as him."

I take that bet and I'll bet the card to his mom says:
"Dear mom I love you, almost as much as I love Conor.
Hugs, your retarded stepchild Pro"logic". "

But I think you got the card chose right.

If Conor did a fart in those jeans they would split

Again with this bullshit. The motherfucker has never missed weight at 145. You're the weight you weigh in at, no matter how you look. End of story. Fuckin snowflakes.
LOL trying to be a wise man, but ending up looking stupid. Its a reason Conor does not won't to fight in 145 again, go figure it out

seems like conor discovered the magic of "angles in photos". we will see this post more times i think, makes him look shredded!

Conor is standing on a dolly.

Why do you lie so fucking much?

Nate's probably 190 in that video, he's 6', and has a 76" reach (1.5" reach advantage). You literally inflated all of his stats in the name of dickriding Connor.

"over coming the biggest size disadvantge we have ever seen in MMA history body percentage wise,"

lesnar-velasquez-fake_medium.jpg
I thought the weigh in was outside Brock has a beard

That guy should play in a reboot of the Universal Soldier.

Reminds me of Van Damme

105e1b43d351b0af32b02fcbae3d465a--jean-claude-van-damme-soldier-costume.jpg

To be fair, Conor is way closer to the camera, clothed and didn't cut weight.

Still Conor Bless
there's a pic of him standing side by side with GSP. Same height, frame size, but much less muscles

Back