Conor mania is finally over

Lmfao lots of cucks around here would love to believe the sport can't survive without him. Thats why they get so upset when someone posts another thread about how irrelevant he is nowadays.

Conor nuthuggers think that making a thread on Sherdog maintains his popularity and keeps him rich. The guy is a washed up drug abusing rapist, only his delusional fan base thinks otherwise.

“Alleged rapist” for those in the back.

Conor nuthuggers think that making a thread on Sherdog maintains his popularity and keeps him rich. The guy is a washed up drug abusing rapist, only his delusional fan base thinks otherwise.

“Alleged rapist” for those in the back.

LOL

looks like you left the last letter off your username buddeh

anyways nice fighter bashing

Ah you on about shoulder strikes. They really didn't do much. Cowboy wanted out before the fight started. Those strikes would have zero effect on a decent fighter who wants to win.

My buddies who are casual MMA fans don't really talk about him anymore. As I said recently, loads were asking me about the Costa-Adesanya fight.

This is a what have you done for me lately business and losing a 10-9 to an old dude at a bar doesn't cut it nor does beating up Cerrone in January.

The last time he fought ranked competition was 2 years ago. The last time he beat ranked competition was 4 years ago.

Yeah posts get made about him. But we don't matter. No one on Earth says "b-b-but he has X threads on Sherdog's first page" except Sherdog posters. NO ONE else gives a shit. The important thing is his casual fanbase has evaporated thanks to the Khabib loss. That's why he doesn't sway Dana any longer, and that's why the diva is desperate to maintain the only thing he has... twitter... like a Kardashian.

The last time he fought ranked competition was 2 years ago. The last time he beat ranked competition was 4 years ago.

Yeah posts get made about him. But we don't matter. No one on Earth says "b-b-but he has X threads on Sherdog's first page" except Sherdog posters. NO ONE else gives a shit. The important thing is his casual fanbase has evaporated thanks to the Khabib loss. That's why he doesn't sway Dana any longer, and that's why the diva is desperate to maintain the only thing he has... twitter... like a Kardashian.

oh yes. He is just like s Kardashian

<YeahOKJen>

Conormania?

giphy.gif

oh yes. He is just like s Kardashian

<YeahOKJen>
Yeah. Well minus the ongoing income that they have.

But my point is that any ongoing popularity he has is based on the internet. Not based on fighting obviously. Which is obviously why he posts so much more nowadays.

Yeah. Well minus the ongoing income that they have.

But my point is that any ongoing popularity he has is based on the internet. Not based on fighting obviously. Which is obviously why he posts so much more nowadays.

your post makes very little sense

Back