Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

I am starting to think that McGregor and Jones have just made a bet between themselves

allegedly the DJ and his wife were hanging out with Conor going from party to party.
Conor said there was another party somewhere and asked the DJ if him and his wife want to go to that party... the DJ relied "yeah let's go" to which Conor suddenly punched him in the face

Seems Conor is so coked out of his skull he just sparks off at anything these days

Maybe, but didn't we see similar behavior when he invited Paulie Malignaggi under false pretense to help him train for the Floyd fight, only to pull a 180 on him and use him as a punching bag for some cheap highlight real footage?

The funny thing about this thread...or is it ironic? I don't know... but the funny thing about this thread is 90% of you are talking chit that would get you all punched by Conor if he was in front of your face.

And youd all deserve it probably as much as the old man in the bar or the dj in Italy.

Stop white knighting Conor.

You'd probably WANT him to punch you so you can say that he touched you.

as much of a nutjob Mcgregor can be i highly doubt the guy is just walking up to random people and punching them in the face

Really enjoyed McGregor’s trash talk leading up to the Aldo fight. He has also shown to be humble and respectful after beating his opponent. The last couple of years have been really bad though and he is acting like a piece of shit. It’s like his persona has become the real McGregor, or maybe that was always the case. Regardless, no civilised or normal person can make excuses for him sucker punching someone. This isn’t two fighters promoting a fight, this is McGregor beating a “civilian”. Even though I love watching him fight, I’d be fine with him being banned lifetime from all combat sports so we could see less of these threads.

Yeah as unhinged as Conor is, I find it hard to believe that he punched him out of nowhere. I doubt he is assaulting dudes entirely at random now.
Yeah, because he only does that when unquestionably and legitimately provoked..... like if you're an elderly person who doesn't want to try some other brand of whiskey.

Why would you find it hard to believe that he was acting like a jackass moron thug, when that's been his M.O., his brand, and one that he's pretty much proud of?

Btw just to be fair the DJ doesn’t have a broken nose, you can see it in the clip.

Why won’t it allow me to post a thread? Has this forum policy changed? I mainly read but tried to post a thread
White belts can't post a thread. People make fake accounts to make troll threads.

So you have proof he was coked up and drunk at said date of the alledged rape? Or are you just applying speculative circumstances that make it so plausible? Do you know what is also very plausible? People hating Conor for all kinds of reasons and therefor lying about him, especially if they can get rich from it. Remember Clodaugh (or whatever the name was) the kid that was proven by DNA test not to be his? People lie. The fact that something is plausible makes it 99% certain to you is frankly pretty disturbing.
Yes. It was reported as fact that he was there at the hotel partying that night on a two day bender. Many people have seen Conor openly taking cocaine at parties and he is friends with some alleged cocaine dealers, gangland figures in Dublin. With simple critical thinking skills I can say with almost complete certainty he uses cocaine when on a two day bender with his pals in Dublin. He claims he had consensual sex with the woman on that date. The woman claims she rejected him and he became furious and raped and beat her. I think it sounds very much like something Mcgregor could do, especially when he's drunk and coked up while on a two day bender with his pals. I believe the woman in this case because Mcgregor's behavior makes it seem like it is something he is capable of.

Yes. It was reported as fact that he was there at the hotel partying that night on a two day bender. Many people have seen Conor openly taking cocaine at parties and he is friends with some alleged cocaine dealers, gangland figures in Dublin. With simple critical thinking skills I can say with almost complete certainty he uses cocaine when on a two day bender with his pals in Dublin. He claims he had consensual sex with the woman on that date. The woman claims she rejected him and he became furious and raped and beat her. I think it sounds very much like something Mcgregor could do, especially when he's drunk and coked up while on a two day bender with his pals. I believe the woman in this case because Mcgregor's behavior makes it seem like it is something he is capable of.
Some of your post is Occam’s razor some of it is not

the main issue being that there are plenty of opportunistic hos out there to be making this kind of presumption that what you said happened without something to confirm

Some of your post is Occam’s razor some of it is not

the main issue being that there are plenty of opportunistic hos out there to be making this kind of presumption that what you said happened without something to confirm
In most cases when this happens to a celebrity I'd be very skeptical but as I've said, it's Mcgregor's behavior that makes this one seem so plausible. He's proven that he can't control his actions, especially when alcohol and/or drugs are involved. On a two day bender with his pals, lost control and raped and assaulted a woman. It doesn't seem at all far fetched.

Akin to Mike Tyson, he has had the world in his palm at a young age, surrounded himself with the wrong people and is now on a path of destruction.

Haha Lol @ trying to compare Iron Mike to the Irish Rat

Brownsville 80's mugging people and robbing houses vs Ireland 00's on the dole playing CoD4 all day

Can't even compare their combat sports careers

Why am i having trouble believing this story? The guy claims he hit him totally unprovoked?? Everybody claims "they didn't do anything". LOL

I bet something happened but there's definitely more to this.

Back