Rumored Conor Mcgregor ”hit” a DJ in Rome

I can't wait for his ultimate breakdown.
I'd wager on an in-fight crazy thing, like headbutting and biting off the throat of Herb.

Why am i having trouble believing this story? The guy claims he hit him totally unprovoked?? Everybody claims "they didn't do anything". LOL

I bet something happened but there's definitely more to this.

The old man in the pub didnt do anything wrong either apart from saying no to his shit whiskey.

Last edited:
Add it to the growing list:
  • 2018 Bus attack
  • Alegations of a sexual assault on a woman in a Dublin hotel in December 2018.
  • 2019, McGregor was alleged to have taken a man's phone and smashed it on the ground.
  • 2019, TMZ Sports published a video that showed McGregor punching an older man at The Marble Arch Pub in Dublin.
  • 2020, McGregor was arrested in Corsica on suspicion of attempted sexual assault and indecent exposure
  • McGregor was involved in a scuffle with artist Machine Gun Kelly at the MTV VMAs.
  • 2021, McGregor allegedly assaulted Francesco Facchinetti,.

Yes. It was reported as fact that he was there at the hotel partying that night on a two day bender. Many people have seen Conor openly taking cocaine at parties and he is friends with some alleged cocaine dealers, gangland figures in Dublin. With simple critical thinking skills I can say with almost complete certainty he uses cocaine when on a two day bender with his pals in Dublin. He claims he had consensual sex with the woman on that date. The woman claims she rejected him and he became furious and raped and beat her. I think it sounds very much like something Mcgregor could do, especially when he's drunk and coked up while on a two day bender with his pals. I believe the woman in this case because Mcgregor's behavior makes it seem like it is something he is capable of.

Critical thinking? No evidence, all conjecture, 99% certain. Sure, bud. I question your critical thinking capabilities. No offense.

There is a huge difference between something someone could do, or like you said, something that is very plausible, and it actually being likely to have happened, seeing there isn't actual solid evidence of the deed and also with strong motivation for it possibly to have been fabricated, with about the same plausibility given the lack of evidence.
Celebrities are often targets of these kinds of false allegations to get at their money, especially when it concerns someone that is extremely polarizing and has a partying reputation. Exactly the reason why you're so convinced (the plausibility of it all) is why someone would feel confident in doing such a scam. It emboldens them to think people will buy into it.

Again, as an example, was Conor fathering a bastard child plausible? Yes, it was/is very plausible. Turned it out to be true? Best (scientific) evidence says, no. Could it still be true? Sure. Conor could have bought off a bunch of people. Is there any evidence of that? No. Should you therefor have a strong conviction, let's say 99%, on the matter? Not if you actually value objectivity and critical thinking.

Like what do you know about the alleged victim? Do you have any idea if she is actually trustworthy? Or are you just giving her the benefit of the doubt based on sympathetic feelings because she is an alleged rape victim and Conor is the supposed bad guy in this scenario?

Last edited:
5'9 is a fucking manlet

Average height includes pensioners too who have lost height due to age

Also conor is not really 5'9

According to the latest CDC stats, these are the average heights for U.S. adult men based on age: Ages 20 to 39: 176.1 centimeters, or roughly 5 feet, 9 inches

<JonesDXSuckIt>

Conor apparently punched some Italian DJ he was partying with, for no reason.

https://www.mmamania.com/2021/10/17...-dj-francesco-facchinetti-in-rome-broekn-nose

From the DJ:
The very famous McGregor, who punched me in the mouth, broke my nose in front of ten witnesses, his friends and his bodyguards. He attacked me without motivation as we talked for more than two hours and we also had fun together. I could have shut up and not say anything to anyone, but since I’m here to tell it, I must say that that person is really violent and dangerous.

Then they apparently had to hold him back as he wanted to keep attacking him. Fuck is wrong with him. Like, for no reason too? So he just randomly felt like being violent
Ah now, an Irishman never forgets. The DJ probably said something earlier on in the night that Conor was stewing over until he finally decided that it warranted giving him a slap.

The De Niro gif shows the emotions McGregor probably went through right after the DJ originally talked shit...

<[analyzed}>

Last edited:
So what prob happened was he prob spoke of Conor like shit expecting Conor to not do anything then got smacked and is now crying to the media.
Crazy, right. People always speak to fighters like shit expecting them to do nothing.

We read about it all the time in the news, how Aldo, Izzy, Francis, et al are punching people left and right. How many UFC fighters are going to punch old men before we say enough?

conor can't KO anyone including a random DJ lol

What's worse than a scumbag?

A scumbag with money

McGregor is always playing the "How great I am" probably being the insecure, angry manlet he is

Always has to travel with 6 bodyguards like in Italy to make himself feel important so everyone looks at him

(money only magnifies the character you already are.
Just like how drink/alcohol magnifies the character you already are.
It just loosens your tongue, revealing your true self

Look at the scumbag lackeys coming in here trying to defend their hero

<Oku03>

lol at people here "but but Conor couldnt just punch him for nothing". fucking retarded Conor ball dandruff.
if there was no video of Conor punching that old man in the bar and the story was "Conor punched an old man for refusing to drink with him", same retarded Conor fans would sing the same tune "but but Conor wouldnt just punch an old man for refusing to drink with him". thank God there is a video.
Conor is just an unhinged sociopathic scumbag.

Just seen a vid of another italian singer who was with his wife at same dinner and more or less confirmed Facchinetti story

Actually Facchinetti was even on "Conor side" inviting others to stay (as Conor asked) lol

Basically at 3AM him (the other singer) and Bella Thorne (his wife) were about to leave, while Conor wanted to keep party

Facchinetti invited them to stay a bit longer and at that point for no apparent reason Conor approached him and threw a left at his face, then Conor's bodyguards jumped on Conor and blocked him

Also added Conor was drunk and drugged af

Take it for what it is, just roughly explaining his version

EDIT
Here an article with google translator
https://sport-sky-it.translate.goog...r_sl=it&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=it&_x_tr_pto=nui

Last edited:
246277787_4909285265757581_5744631349056590192_n.jpg

Back