Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

Do you really put it past Conor to not do this. He assaulted the Heat mascot to market his spray. Imagine anyone saying anything negative about his spray will get either KOed or raped.

so what is conor only the rich guy in the world? why is it always him being accussed? 3 or 4 times
Because he's a rich guy who acts crazy,is on drugs all the time,and is obviously physically capable of assualting someone. Tyson did 3 yrs and has maintained his innocence the entire time,but he is a classic type who would be targeted.

Seems far fetched that Heat/NBA people would coordinate a rape at such a public event. I definitely think Conor is capable of it though. Lot of smoke with him. If it went the way she said there should be footage leading up to the bathroom.

Footage leading to the bathroom would mean nothing.

She probably had consensual sex with him.

I would honestly be flabbergasted if any of the rape claims against McGregor are true; not because I don't think he's capable, but because Conor's at that level of wealth where his infidelities should be preceded by NDAs.

Like, if anyone can prove in court that McGregor raped them they can take pretty much all his money, so I take all these allegations with a pinch of salt. There are people whose livelihoods depend on keeping him out of trouble or else their gravy train ends, & I would be quite shocked if the legal firm he clearly has on retainer doesn't have a representative with him at all times with a briefcase full of NDAs

His friends/entourage? That's a different matter

I have a friend from Dublin and he said the only one he thinks actually happened is the first one ..the family friend.

He lives in that area and knows a lot of people there that were talking about it long before the news got ahold of it.

Innocent until proven guilty. But Mcgregor does think he's God and can do whatever he wants so it's not like the story is not believable.

Did you read the story? Miami heat security forcibly separate her from friend, drag her into a bathroom, prevent her from escaping a rape. They forcibly hold the door shut as she tries to escape. Both Miami heat and Conor's personal security do this.

She then wants nothing to do with criminal prosecution and wants a cash settlement from Conor, the NBA, and the Miami heat.

The idea of coked out Conor raping someone is one people can absolutely wrap their head around. This story however is ridiculous.

Reactions: HHJ
Cosnor at it against n huh? Well I don’t speak on situations until all details or most are clear. All I can say is an anecdote about smoke. Cosnor McBillner

I have a friend from Dublin and he said the only one he thinks actually happened is the first one ..the family friend.

He lives in that area and knows a lot of people there that were talking about it long before the news got ahold of it.
If a man savagely rapes a woman what on God’s earth would make anyone think any other accusations of the similar kind are false? Once it’s pretty established you did it once it is your responsibility to make sure you would never be in a position to even be accused of or do that again. As a matter of fact if innocent of everything I damn sure would be making sure I wouldn’t be accused of that ever again. His lack pf changing behaviors after all of this is astounding

He’s a rapist. This is the 6th person now to claim sexual assault from him in the last few years, no more benefit of the doubt, this doesn’t keep happening unless he’s up to no good. The guy is clearly out of control when he’s coked up/drunk and has been acting unstable for years now. It’s just a matter of time before he gets caught on camera.

He's still never been prosecuted and this story seems far fetched when you consider the parties involved. Also, everyone you mentioned may be rich, but they're not as famous as Conor.

How about Messi, or Tom Brady, Ryan Reynolds sir?
They're all more famous than Conor.

So this chick was able to elbow and get away from a 200 pound pro fighter who was determined to r4pe her?

And then she just happened to get her purse back?

K

I would honestly be flabbergasted if any of the rape claims against McGregor are true; not because I don't think he's capable, but because Conor's at that level of wealth where his infidelities should be preceded by NDAs.

Like, if anyone can prove in court that McGregor raped them they can take pretty much all his money, so I take all these allegations with a pinch of salt. There are people whose livelihoods depend on keeping him out of trouble or else their gravy train ends, & I would be quite shocked if the legal firm he clearly has on retainer doesn't have a representative with him at all times with a briefcase full of NDAs

His friends/entourage? That's a different matter

What? He's not going to have a rape victim sign an NDA is he lmao.

The accusation from 2018 in a Dublin hotel... there's little doubt a violent rape happened, as the woman went to the hospital in the morning and was apparently in a very bad way physically, shit was obvious...

And McGregor admitted to having sex with her but said it was consensual

And she wasn't asking for any money, to anyone who just keeps dismissing shit on that ground; she was pursuing criminal charges. But since the Irish police refused to prosecute because not thinking they had enough, then she went to a civil trial as that's the next option...

Why would a woman who clearly just been raped make up who did it and say it was McGregor - (and like I said, initially) - when not asking for money but just to get him criminally charged... makes no sense.

Also, I used to work with a woman from Dublin. She knows circles who know circles / isn't that big of a city / I know this sounds like BS, but it isn't - she knew I was a fan of McGregor and she told me of the rape accusate before it was even printed by the Irish paper / then the NY Times etc.

So she knew of the talks from people in Dublin, and seemed p confident they all knew he did it and the images of the assault and McGregor knew the girl and all this...

Then he gets randomly accused of exposing himself and attempting to assault a woman in Italy or w.e that was, again the woman was not seeking money...

Seems a bit odd that sexual assault accusations seem to just follow this guy around. Talk about bad luck!

I, for one, am shocked. Conor? Doing something improper towards a lady? Well I never...
<{danayeah}>

You can pretty much name any famous person and somebody has accused them. I’ll buy it when it sticks.

Uh not true actually.

Most rich famous men have never been accused of rape, let alone by multipe people.

Warren Buffet is one of the richest men in the world. And he's about 107. Yet funnily enough, he's never been accused of a single rape!

Uh not true actually.

Most rich famous men have never been accused of rape, let alone by multipe people.

Warren Buffet is one of the richest men in the world. And he's about 107. Yet funnily enough, he's never been accused of a single rape!

And if he would have been 30 in the time of #metoo..I bet he wouldhave.

Look, I ain't a Conor guy..and I get having a God complex..but to be so down bad you're setting up a rape in a public bathroom where 20,000 people are and they know you're there performing at halftime...

I mean sweet Jesus that seems far fetched even for him.

I believe Conor is a wildman, coke head.

The claims are so outlandish and ridiculous I can't take them any level of serious.
1) Multiple event security and Mcgregor Security grabbed this woman, forced her friend away, drug her into a bathroom, and held the door shut to prevent escape so Conor could attempt to butt fuck her at random.
2) She doesn't want litigation, she wants a settlement from Conor, the NBA, and the Heat.
3) She tried to escape but was forced in by both Conor's security and NBA security.

Like... Sorry at this point the claims are so fucking moronic I'm gonna have to ignore it unless its all on camera. So like many random workers colluded to have Conor forcibly ass rape some chick. I'd believe he fucked her in the bathroom if she wanted to, but her story is insane.

Don't forget she only escaped cause she elbowed Conor repeatedly. She outstruck an MMA pro, I mean I know Conor's been on the decline but...

If a man savagely rapes a woman what on God’s earth would make anyone think any other accusations of the similar kind are false? Once it’s pretty established you did it once it is your responsibility to make sure you would never be in a position to even be accused of or do that again. As a matter of fact if innocent of everything I damn sure would be making sure I wouldn’t be accused of that ever again. His lack pf changing behaviors after all of this is astounding

I never said I thought he was innocent sir.
I merely relayed information from someone closer to the story than me.

Back