Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

Man Dee has zero self respect staying with him.

should sue the shit out of him and for alimony she would be better off without him in her life.

He is gonna fuck with the wrong person eventually and end up like Gotti.

Wouldnt suprise me if it happened on Irish soil either
Lmao, 90% of male athletes cheat, heck the average male cheats a ton. Doesn’t mean she should sue, say something that makes sense and not just look like a conor hater

{<huh}

Did this make sense in your head?
Why doesn't it make sense in yours?
<{vega}>
Rape is considered a more severe crime in most (all?) countries, it has harsher penalties
It's objectively a worse crime; you hating Jones doesn't change reality
And you'd understand if you weren't a ...
Not that there's anything wrong with that
<CerseiPlotting>

Why doesn't it make sense in yours?
<{vega}>
Rape is considered a more severe crime in most (all?) countries, it has harsher penalties
It's objectively a worse crime; you hating Jones doesn't change reality
And you'd understand if you weren't a ...
Not that there's anything wrong with that
<CerseiPlotting>

You think beating the shit out of a woman makes you any less of a scumbag? You are a complete piece of shit if you do either.

Just saw the TMZ video of him leading the gold digger....I mean lady to the bathroom.

Am I blind or is that woman a lean 250+ lbs? She looked huge in the video.

Conor is a man of taste.
lmao, I have yet to see the video but your description just made me envision him entering the restroom with a woman the size of gabi garcia

She was down to fuck. Her lawyer said she thought she was going back to his hotel room. Instead he arena bathroom banged her

Imagine getting banged in a bathroom where millions saw you enter, only to be forgotten immediately and not even a blip on Conor's radar.

Made her want revenge.

Conor didn't even consider her good enough for the hotel.

Conor needs to seek God and cut the BS, but so does that woman.

This is 47 pages long, but it sounds like she willingly went to the men’s bathroom with him? Why else would she go in there?

He’s about to be handing out NDAs from here on out. Just don’t run for presidency and expect people to honor them lol.

Even if the women is lying and looking for a payday. Conor shouldn't have been in that situation in the first place. I feel bad for his wife and kid.

These types of allegations are hard to prove and it's very unlikely either side is telling the truth 100%.

What is the possibility she went into the restroom willingly to have sex and was pissed after he went no contact with her? I'd probably say a high chance

{<redford}
No argument there, just saying the sexual element is extra shit on top of the complete shit; it's worse, but I agree I'm just debating degrees of disgusting

Lol my guy, beating up a woman instead of raping her doesn't make you any better of a person.

What the fuck she thought it was going to happen if Conor grabs her by the arm and says: "let's go inside the bathroom"? Did she thought Conor wanted to enjoy a conversation with her?
Also, in that letter or whatever was linked before it says that Mcgregor kissed her and she made him stop by saying she had to pee, right? So Conor had no reason to think the girl didn't want a dick in her mouth.

I see no rape.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back