Rumored Conor McGregor accused of raping woman at NBA Finals. He Denies Allegations. Police investigating

It casts zero doubt as she implied intoxication. She was separated from her friend and security guarded the door and she immediately filed. The only thing shaky is the forced in by security but in her mind not used to being accosted by a mega celebrity and led to the back guarded by security to fuck it may have felt that way. Also it may just be her being vindictive after being raped. It could be a lie. The fact is aint no fun when the rabbit got the gun and right about now he has to prove he didn’t
yeah im sure this mega rich dude who tons of women want to bang for free, and who can afford to hire the best looking hookers, just decided to commit a crime that could get him locked up for years. i would need to see some pretty compelling proof that it wasn’t consensual before i believe her story. im sorry but we’ve just seen too much abuse of this “believe all women” crap. it’s legally her burden of proof anyway.

that reminds me—what happened to those other girls who got “raped” by conor? they probably got their money and forgot all about their rape stories. it sounds like conor is a horny guy who can’t bring himself to accept that his days of chasing tail are over. he sees girls that wanna fuck him, these girls see an easy payday. and this shit will keep happening as long as he goes out there acting like a 23-year-old anon. guaranteed. there’s a reason famous dudes hire prostitutes and it’s not because women don’t want fuck them.

just decided to commit a crime that could get him locked up for years.
This is the same person who did this:

JBhrVZT.gif

And this:

conor-mcgregor-dolly.gif

McGregor is impulsive, violent, reckless, and criminal in his behavior outside of the cage, so let's not pretend like he'd think about the consequences of his actions.

maybe hes afraid to fight Chandler and this is his elaborate way to skirt it without looking scared?

seriously this fight isnt happening

also why is everyone here calling Dee Conors partner when theyve been together for over 14 years LOL

This is the same person who did this:

JBhrVZT.gif

And this:

conor-mcgregor-dolly.gif

McGregor is impulsive, violent, reckless, and criminal in his behavior outside of the cage, so let's not pretend like he'd think about the consequences of his actions.

Its just another for the goofy as shit 'but why would anyone who can get easy consensual sex commit a rape?' comments - like its honestly the dumbest thing that people keep repeating. It is next level of ignorance even for the karate forum.

maybe hes afraid to fight Chandler and this is his elaborate way to skirt it without looking scared?

seriously this fight isnt happening

also why is everyone here calling Dee Conors partner when theyve been together for over 14 years LOL
What else would you call her lol? She's his long term partner but they are unmarried
Gf sounds too immature

I think regardless of whether he settles out of court or gets charged, his reputation is irreparably ruined. I have been reading about this case on many other forums and social media and it seems like at least 30 percent assume he is a rapist simply because of the previous allegations and history of bad behaviour.

At best, he would be viewed as very unfaithful to his partner with whom he has a 4th child with.

Innocent or not, i am just shocked at Conor for putting himself in this position. Its the NBA finals with thousands everywhere, security cameras every where. Even if it was consensual did it not cross his mind she could accuse him and mess up his life

At the start people were like 'why she just asking for money rather than filing etc' - this is why, its become so damaging to McGregor already that it is easily conceivable that from a purely self-interest POV he should have considered settling before it broke. Once a story goes public the media starts to get hungry for it, even when you've got someone the power of a business like Endeavour trying to keep your ass out of the fire. Now more stuff continues to come out, meanwhile the UFC has to make decisions about whether it continues to air/promote TUF, its wild mess of stuff.

Its possible he could get to the end of this without having paid a settlement and/or being criminally prosecuted but the cost is now mounting with each passing day. Once you've dug in a position though it becomes far less easy to climb out of the hole and settle, also once it is public and you've denied then settling tends to be viewed as an admission of guilt by a lot fo people in any case.

If he is indeed guilty though the best thign that can happen is for him to recieve some form of punishment that hopefully would deter him from forcing himself on anyone again so it coming into the light of day is likely a better thing from that POV.

It depends on who you surround yourself with. Conor isn't as smart as GSP. And GSP has gone to great lengths to keep his private life private.

I hope this never happens to you, but once you are on the receiving end of a false accusation, you will understand it. Conor is a target. And he hasn't helped himself in that regard. But innocent until proven guilty.

I don’t understand it personally, but I my best friends life was nearly ruined by a fake rape claim in high school. His reputation with everyone he knew surprisingly rebounded but not everything did and it’s something he’s going to have to live with forever and hold back his career.

I absolutely agree with him being innocent until proven guilty, all I was saying is that ‘gun to my head’ I had to guess right whether he was guilty or innocent, I’m leaning that way. I think at best, he just conducts himself around women in a way that’s just begging for these kinds of things- you’d think he’d have learned by now and have people around him to make sure he’s staying out of dicey situations or be a witness. At this point he shouldn’t be in a bathroom alone with any chick he’s trying to bang before he’s vetted her or signed an NDA consent form (as insane it is it would have to come to that).

She lets him do it I think. Is an open realtionship
Open as in he's fine with her f*cking other guys? He wouldn't beat her up if that happened?
Most likely one way "open" relationship.

Last edited:
but there not in one tho? Its never be stated ever, like i said its a nice excuse tho to give conor a pass for being a piece of shit. Not surprising since you simps will give him a pass for everything he does.

It seems it touched a nerve.
I dont give a fuck about Conor.
Just saying that Dee seems to care less than you about what he does with other women.
A shithole of incels this place is

this story is so fake the people who believe it has no real life experience
I'm still skeptical, And again I hate Conor. The text messages shouldn't matter in this instance, it's just added drama. The video doesn't look like a forced situation, what she thought she was just going to use the bathroom with Conrad? Idk, I guess there's a chance she was super wasted on $10 beers and didn't know what was going on, but I'll remain skeptical

Last edited:
So by your logic, if a serial killer suddenly became rich, he wouldn;t need to kill people since he could afford to pay someone else to kill people for him. Do you not understand how rapist think?
<WhatIsThis>
That's not my logic, that's your misunderstanding of my post; it was about outsourcing impulse control, not the impulse, & my belief that there'd have been employees of McGregor around McGregor to mitigate McGregor acting on his impulses.

I get the feeling you're going to misunderstand these words somehow too

Not gonna read all these pages. Just wanna check - Is the date for the chandler ppv set yet?

Connor is probably so delusional that he think every sign from a woman is that she wants it. It is just like Mike Tyson. Do I think Mike Tyson thinks he didn't rape anyone? Yes. Do I think he thought every woman wanted to fuck him rough? Yes. Connor is too fucking stupid and impulsive to understand he needs handlers because he is stupid and impulsive.
Meanwhile Tyson is loved and Connor is hated, while not even facing any charges ever

Back