Media Conor McGregor drops sparring partner with slick 1-2; looks better than ever… fast, strong and precise.

Does Conor look good in these sparring sessions?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Looks like total shit to be honest. No balance and crossing his feet all over the place, he can't even bother to maintain a decent stance and move his feet properly. Anyone who's impressed by this is a glue eating retard.

Dude he dropped was a pretty little guy and both of his sparring partners didn't look like they were pushing him at all.

It seems like he's still using the powerpuncher-plus-spinning-shit style, which hasn't done much for him. Prime conor was karate stance conor. He doesn't look great to me. His chin isn't good enough for this Boxer brawler style. It looks great vs undersized and non aggressive sparring partners, though.

Those who think Conor is washed…. think with your eyes, look at these insane newly dropped sparring videos….

Great TTD, great footwork, sick roundhouse kicks, great slick boxing.

The king will be back.

First clip the left, lead uppercut, left combo was slick. He used to use that combo quite often and it's cool to see him go back to it. Plus it looks like he's leaning towards his old stance more then the boxing centric one he adopted ofter the Floyd fight. Hands look pretty quick considering he's got 16oz gloves on. In his prime he was one of the best counter strikers in the sport.

But whoever he fights will go like any other Conor fight. He'll catch em early with a slick counter or he's gonna fade and give up when he gets dragged to deep waters. The Conor that could dig deep for a win like the Mendes win is long gone.

How much longer “till he’s back”
It’s already December, Manlet Chandler must really have The Don shook so hard

Of course I knew who he dropped directly.

The smallest, less skilled,only guy unable to pressure Conor and only one Conor could bully..

What a dick he could have went way softer.

His leg checks actually look good. They remind me a lot of Aldo's where Aldo would just do them immediately without thought.

After Dustin 2-3's leg issues he's seemingly actually properly prepared to protect them.

At least Conor's not pulling a Weidman and just thinking his opponent wouldn't target his weak leg and so being completely unprepared for when they in fact obviously do so. We thought the Rockhold spinning kick was bad, but that was a whole new level of poor fight IQ by him.

Looks like total shit to be honest. No balance and crossing his feet all over the place, he can't even bother to maintain a decent stance and move his feet properly. Anyone who's impressed by this is a glue eating retard.
Yeah he looks bad. Tbh he looks much better than before where he just looked absolutely bulky and terrible. Now… he just looks ok/bad

You can tell his training partners just aren’t at that level. Not very good at all. Footwork, bad. Also Conor’s wrestling looks just as bad as ever. Decently quick sprawl but that’s about it

He's put on quite a bit of muscle so I'm not surprised that he's hitting harder and still explosive. He's going to have Dada 5000 level cardio though

Aaaaaand, that would be me. I hope he has this same walk-down style for the likes of Gaethje. He'd get violently KO'd.

As far as TS saying "Better than ever", that's wishful thinking. Hard to tell in these sessions.
Conor wipes the floor with Gaethje

Islam doesn't want any of that. He'll retire before Conor gets his shot <45>

Back