Media Conor Mcgregor encourages Anderson Silva to fight forever

He's basically saying Anderson should be fighting guys from his own generation or similarly aged.

I think Anderson could still beat people like Shogun. I always wanted him to fight Cung Le too.
current shogun would knock anderson out with one punch, silva has no chin anymore

He's basically saying Anderson should be fighting guys from his own generation or similarly aged.

I think Anderson could still beat people like Shogun. I always wanted him to fight Cung Le too.

And they would be great fights and draws. That said Cung Le won't ever fight again.

imagine if conor didnt retire after every second fight and was fighting at 45...

probably be something like 22-20 imo.

he want Silva to die in the octagon so he can be the goat

"fight forever!" him saying that after retiring 5 times at 30yo is kinda funny

He is right. He is saying Andy should be fighting a lower level of competition, but if he still loves fighting, then he should still fight.

Should've been feeding him journeymen. Dana loves discarding his fighters pairing them up with prospects to build new cash cows!

Is this sarcasm? Hall is a journeyman, and not just that, but a pretty good stylistic match for Silva in theory too. Low aggression, low output, low power, purely stand up fighter. Silva still lost. Too bad Hall is pretty precise with his strikes when he throws them.

Time to hang up the gloves.

Are Conor and Dana going to have some kind of boxing/fight promotion

imagine if conor didnt retire after every second fight and was fighting at 45...

probably be something like 22-20 imo.
this and if conor ever got kod he isnt coming back strong he will retire agian

Well, he is right about the competition.
Hall is dangerous and a top fighter.
If he wants to fight, they can give him non-ranked fighters on a losing streak.
The man is a legend in the MMA world, after all.

Or go to Bellator, where competition is a little easier.
Except Moose, who would beat him badly.
UFC is dying anyway, bro!

Conor advising Silva to cherry pick opponents just like himself. Pathetic.

Only a few months ago he was that 'right competition'.

giphy.gif

If he has the urge to compete it doesn't have to be against the top 20. He can be on main cards of BT or other smaller orgs against the mid to low tier. There are ways.

Back