CONOR MCGREGOR EXPOSED!!!

Elitebrawler

Sprawl and Brawl
@Orange
Reaction score
After the Mayweather fight there was an interviewing of him saying how he experienced fatigue and a dip like when he gassed vs mayweather after the first few rounds.

He stated that happened in the Diaz II fight and of course we all know what happened in the first Diaz fight.

But here is the main takeaway! he admitted that he experienced these dips and gassed in his sparring sessions as well. Remember how Conor said he whooped Paulie Malangagi all 12 rounds in the second sparring session??? now is Conor the one who is delusional or is Paulie?

Paulie also stated in the second sparring session how the first few rounds were competitive but after the 4th or 5th round Paulie started to take over and got the better of Conor.

Who do you guys believe? because now the things Paulie have said sounds legit and Conor is more and more full of shit.

After the Mayweather fight there was an interviewing of him saying how he experienced fatigue and a dip like when he gassed vs mayweather after the first few rounds.

He stated that happened in the Diaz II fight and of course we all know what happened in the first Diaz fight.

But here is the main takeaway! he admitted that he experienced these dips and gassed in his sparring sessions as well. Remember how Conor said he whooped Paulie Malangagi all 12 rounds in the second sparring session??? now is Conor the one who is delusional or is Paulie?

Paulie also stated in the second sparring session how the first few rounds were competitive but after the 4th or 5th round Paulie started to take over and got the better of Conor.

Who do you guys believe? because now the things Paulie have said sounds legit and Conor is more and more full of shit.
Pauli is a sideshow punkass. The more he talks, the more he legitimizes Mcgregor's performance. He thought Mcgregor was going to get smoked and when he didn't, he started praising Mcgregor but as soon as Floyd started winning, the guy starts spouting,"you see what i mean, that's what I was saying all this time."

Pauli is a sideshow punkass. The more he talks, the more he legitimizes Mcgregor's performance. He thought Mcgregor was going to get smoked and when he didn't, he started praising Mcgregor but as soon as Floyd started winning, the guy starts spouting,"you see what i mean, that's what I was saying all this time."
Everything that Mayweather said pre fight was spot on and nothing Mcgregor said was right

Everything that Mayweather said pre fight was spot on and nothing Mcgregor said was right
Mayweather didn't say he would lose four rounds, get hurt in the ninth and have the ref step in and save him. Or did he?

Conor exposed all the Conor haters who paid to watch him.

Closet Conor fans

Mayweather didn't say he would lose four rounds, get hurt in the ninth and have the ref step in and save him. Or did he?
How come we haven't heard conor complain about this ref saving floyd delusion? You would think that he would, no?

How come we haven't heard conor complain about this ref saving floyd delusion? You would think that he would, no?
He doesn't ever complain, even after the Nate fight. He doesn't make excuses. But are you going to fucking tell me that you didn't see it?

Back