News Conor McGregor found innocent in NBA rape incident; evidence shows consensual activity.

Was Conor framed?

• Yes

• No

• Dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Prosecutors have finished reviewing all the evidence in the NBA rape incident and found that the evidence shows consensual activity between Conor and the alleged victim.

The evidence basically showed:

1) Conor enters the bathroom with the alleged victim together and willingly.
2) Staff inside the restroom said they went into a stall together, and there was no distressing noise or behavior.
3) The alleged victim and Conor left the bathroom together, hung out together, and the alleged victim never mentioned to her friend that was with her that Conor attacked her.
4) The friend of the alleged victim even said the alleged victim called her own mom to talk about how she had met and hung out with Conor without mention of the rape.
5) Detectives even said the alleged victim was asking if Conor was willing to "pay her off" if she didn't want to press charges.

"After a thorough investigation, including a review of videos and interviews with eyewitnesses, the authorities have concluded that there is no case to pursue against my client, Conor McGregor," Llanes said. "On behalf of my client, his family and his fans we are pleased this is now over."

Conor McGregor Won't Face Charges Over NBA Finals Game Incident, Probe Over (tmz.com)

Oh so not rape, he just bangs random hos in the bathroom at sporting events. This dudes poor wife lol.
NINTCHDBPICT000650339949.jpg

poor thing

So how about nailing this dumb twat then? Should women be allowed to get away with shit like this?
I wish more women were held accountable for these things. The damage usually starts as soon as the guy is accused, not after it's proven. When Amber Heard accused Depp of hitting her, Disney fired him right away. And not only was he innocent, but that girl was the one hitting him. And she even confessed to it in an audio. And she took a dump on his bed. She was bat shit crazy. All while talking in feminist places about how she was a victim and whatever.

Anybody that has ever had an ex girlfriend knows that women can be very vindictive when they don't get what they want and don't care about you anymore. Men usually try to move on when things are over but women tend to held grudges.

Oh so not rape, he just bangs random hos in the bathroom at sporting events. This dudes poor wife lol.
Wonder what Dee thinks about this

This might be a surprise, but not everyone that gets cheated on cares. Some people are even into that sort of thing. Not saying it's for me or anything, but some people are like that. Different lifestyles, I guess.

Prosecutors have finished reviewing all the evidence in the NBA rape incident and found that the evidence shows consensual activity between Conor and the alleged victim.

The evidence basically showed:

1) Conor enters the bathroom with the alleged victim together and willingly.
2) Staff inside the restroom said they went into a stall together, and there was no distressing noise or behavior.
3) The alleged victim and Conor left the bathroom together, hung out together, and the alleged victim never mentioned to her friend that was with her that Conor attacked her.
4) The friend of the alleged victim even said the alleged victim called her own mom to talk about how she had met and hung out with Conor without mention of the rape.
5) Detectives even said the alleged victim was asking if Conor was willing to "pay her off" if she didn't want to press charges.

"After a thorough investigation, including a review of videos and interviews with eyewitnesses, the authorities have concluded that there is no case to pursue against my client, Conor McGregor," Llanes said. "On behalf of my client, his family and his fans we are pleased this is now over."

Conor McGregor Won't Face Charges Over NBA Finals Game Incident, Probe Over (tmz.com)

Isnt Dee pregnant again? 3 Kids, 1 on the way - what a trashy dude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back