Media Conor McGregor gives Henry Cejudo some helpful tips for UFC 298

Yeah...great comparison.

But if you wanna go there, Bill Gates wouldn't be shit if he didn't steal from Steve Jobs.

You make it sound like that's a bad thing. Do what you can and get away with what you can to come out on top. Why do you think borderline psychopathic tendencies and sociopaths tend to rise to the top of the food chain in business and politics?

If you can figure out a way to rise to the top through others, good for you, they are just weak betas for letting you step on them.

I think you’re a homosexual bud. Which is obviously okay, but you have an agenda with your posts and that’s why people are getting annoyed.

Okay, I'm gay, still not attracted to beta fighters that can't bring the drama or the charisma to sell big fights.

Kind of sad that TS needs a fighter to have charisma for him to want to watch a fight. Newb fans these days.

Okay, I'm gay, still not attracted to beta fighters that can't bring the drama or the charisma to sell big fights.
He has to fight which he doesn’t. He just realized that acting like a tough twat on social media is all it takes for you simpletons to swing from his blarney stones.

well-there-it-is.gif

a quick skim through this little spat, and it's very clear that you are - at the very least - deeply in the closet. Therapy would help you address this and your homoerotic anger. Godspeed sherbro.

I find it crazy how Conor can still trigger people so much.

This was a really old post from after henry fought aljo.

Which cejudo found funny btw. Its all just for laughs. Don't take it so seriously ffs.

a quick skim through this little spat, and it's very clear that you are - at the very least - deeply in the closet. Therapy would help you address this and your homoerotic anger. Godspeed sherbro.

Why would I go to therapy when I can receive your free professional psycho analysis right here on Sherdog. Very childish response..

grown man filming selfies... in the toilet

<22>

what's his tik tok ?

(asking for all the 10 year olds)

You think attraction towards charisma is a modern thing?

Have you not watched combat sports for the last 50 years?

Remember Ali?

My point still stands. You are the modern casual who needs someone to throw a chair in order to get excited for a fight.

I wish we could stick Conor, Jones, Henry, and Colby on a cheap raft in the middle of the ocean and forget about them.

I literally can follow wtf he says and it's not bc his accent he's just all over the place and I don't think his brain can process what he wants to say fast enough.

I literally can follow wtf he says and it's not bc his accent he's just all over the place and I don't think his brain can process what he wants to say fast enough.
It’s Hiberno-English, it’s basically another language.

I challenge any USA English speaker to tell me what that old man is saying. Irish English is next level.

Back