News Conor McGregor has 24 hours left to enter the USADA testing pool for UFC 296

Will Conor enter the testing pool in time, and is he going to fight at UFC 296?

• Total voters
It's a lot more than that. They test for metabolites in cocaine now you can fail drug tests weeks after.

Source - I wound up in jail thinking it was out of your system in 3 days a number of years ago

Coke is only banned in competition, which is 12 hours before and 12 hours after, they are not even supposed to test for it out of competition, as they are not banned out of competition

Whose lab results are those and what is being circled? When I saw the numbers for Weidman and DC’s results I realized Nate Diaz is probably right.

They're DC's for UFC 182 where his testosterone levels just miraculously went down 10x between his random test in camp to his known fight night test. Where the random test has him higher than an African bull elephant in mating season and his fight night are just a normal human male.

Nate is right.

Whats worse at this point, not entering the pool at all or entering the USADA pool and testing positive?
Definitely a positive test. At least there’s a bit of plausible deniability, sans a positive test.

So the "entering the testing pool immedietly" back in May was a lie?

300px-Surprised_Pikachu_HD.jpg

I think some people have the misconception that you can just stop taking PED's and everything will be good. Bodybuilders have to take various drugs to kickstart their bodies into producing hormones naturally again. And they often never return to the natural levels they were at. These drugs are also banned by USADA.

PED's are addicting. Breaks are necessary for health, but you're not the same when you're off them. Conor likely has the money to find doctors who can give him things that USADA won't detect. But in general, it's not that easy to quit or perform like you used to when off them. I can see a guy like Conor really struggling to be off cycle.

They love having him fight in January and starting the year off with a bang, wouldn't be surprised if we don't see him until then or even February or March.

St. Patrick's day is on a Sunday this year, they could almost get away with doing a St. Patricks day themed card on March 16th centered around Conor McGregor. Maybe in Ireland or Boston.

They're DC's for UFC 182 where his testosterone levels just miraculously went down 10x between his random test in camp to his known fight night test. Where the random test has him higher than an African bull elephant in mating season and his fight night are just a normal human male.

Nate is right.
When I saw Weidman’s t/e ratio right before the Belfort fight I couldn’t believe how Chris had the balls to talk about vitor’s TRT use. Chris had the ratio of someone who’s endocrine system just said nah fam not anymore. don’t get me started on blood doping either. DC is as good a two face as Jones, actually far better. Go watch the interview if DC after the towel situation. I wonder if DC wanted to spit in his own face because boy he can turn it on as well. Smh

I was adamant he was going to fight this year, but I’ve changed my mind. I’ve watched some of his interviews recently, and he doesn’t seem at all interested in fighting again. Can’t blame him, but it sucks because he was easily one of the most exciting fighters ever. Oh well

Conor looking done. Is he really gonna fight off sauce?! He’s too big and he’s too unfocused. He’ll do nuthin and blame USADA.

Whats worse at this point, not entering the pool at all or entering the USADA pool and testing positive?
He’s allowed to test positive for ANYTHING. As long as he tells them about it first. Nobody will even be told about it. It’s not against the rules. Then they will monitor the levels in subsequent tests to make sure the levels are actually dropping as they should. So it has nothing to do with that. And recreational drugs don’t even count.

That’s what USADA is supposed to do. But I think they’re corrupt so whatever.

But Conor has no reason not to get back in unless he doesn’t intend to fight.

Conor hasn't won an MMA fight in 3.5 years.
He's old hat.

How can he enter the USADA pool when he's busy railing cocaine all day?

Time to give Arman or someone a call to fill in

Thanks to Jon Jones USADA will now only test athletes UFC for cocaine in competition e.g. at the event, if Connor wants to get coked up during training that's up to him.

Honestly if Conor was allowed steroids and carte blanche, probably would be the only way he comes back into his old form now. He probably would be competitive but beatable still. Guys would still fight him for the money anyways, would be more entertaining seeing a steroid Conor vs non steroid top contenders. Squeeze out the last drops of the Conor money train.

Back