Media Conor McGregor has bulked up to HW before Jon Jones

If he passes testing then USADA is being paid off imo.

Even he isn't even being tested cause he opted out on a silent retirement while he heals

6 months he'll be back in it and nobody gets paid off

If he did a weight cut at his current size he could probably be dangerous in mens physique bodybuilding

I'm so ashamed of myself for clicking on these threads every damn time

I'd bet he's about 185lbs in that pic. Having a physique like that only works if you're going to get guys out of there really fast. McGregor hasn't shown the natural power and strength at Welterweight that would lead me to believe that he can do that.

With Cormier he'd have a 2" reach advantage as well.

Nah, Cormier has 1/2" reach advantage over Roy.
Don't forget to bring a towel!

latest

Nah, Cormier has 1/2" reach advantage over Roy.
Don't forget to bring a towel!

latest
Sure enough, but who's really counting? The UFC can't even get their heights right, for all we know Nelson might have a 5" reach advantage over them both.

LMAO @ 200-220.

Some people have obviously not had their first morning coffee yet.

1)Anyone slightly bulky will look huge when standing next to a manlet who's 5 foot 7, weighs 140 pounds and has no muscle mass whatsoever.

2) That ridiculous "invisible lat syndrome" makes him look much more wide-shouldered than he actually is. You'd look at that guy posing the same way from the side, you'd say he's 175 pounds max (and you'd realize how awkward the pose looks from the side).

3) Just like Hollywood actors do before the director yells "Action" on a set when filing a scene, he probably did a set of curls right before the picture was taken to pump up those arms.

The quads do look like they belong to a bigger man, and hopefully the calves have followed suit, because that's where he got kicked, chopped down, incapacitated, and finished.

Anyone who actually thought even for a second that he was serious about 265 is at least slightly retarded.

Last edited:
Back