Media Conor McGregor introduces and invites you to the "F*** The Roster-5000" marathon

Guy doesn’t even sell fights or talk shit well these days, let alone fight at a top level.
He’s about to drop off if/when he loses this next match.

Got KO'd when he went bald, so he's growing it back out.

Nice. 4-D chess out here.

We get it, Conor is a narcissistic asshole, why this guy gets the attention he does baffles me. Just shows what is wrong with the world.
This video shows zero signs of narcissism. People throw that word around like "dick" nowadays.

Sounds like he just offends you because you haven't yet overcome some of your personal issues.

He gets attention because he's a world class fighter, one of the most exciting fighters ever, and one of the most entertaining personalities. All simultaneously. Pretty obvious, really.

This video shows zero signs of narcissism. People throw that word around like "dick" nowadays.

Sounds like he just offends you because you haven't yet overcome some of your personal issues.

He gets attention because he's a world class fighter, one of the most exciting fighters ever, and one of the most entertaining personalities. All simultaneously. Pretty obvious, really.
Uh no he offends me because he is this fake humble POS who has many allegations against him and has shown on video that he attacks the weak, defenseless, old. If you are into POS like him than that is fine. He is an exciting fighter yes, but his personality is scummy to say the least.

We get it, Conor is a narcissistic asshole, why this guy gets the attention he does baffles me. Just shows what is wrong with the world.
13-sec-ko.gif

BrightOptimalAnole-size_restricted.gif

My 2 favorite Poirier strikes are the big left hand he lands after a little pause (around 2:36)

the second is the one that he drops Conor with. I think Conor was either trying to shoot a takedown or duck under the punch. Neither worked and that right just drops him. (2:31-2:32)
There's some debate on whether or not Canor dives in to panic wrestle before running face first into a beautiful and well-timed right hand. Others say he was merely ducking. I fall into the general consensus that he panic wrestled in the same fashion of when he was getting beat down by Nate Diaz.

What is this guy doing? In 10 weeks he has the most important fight in his career yet I still haven’t seen a single footage of him training with a team.

There's some debate on whether or not Canor dives in to panic wrestle before running face first into a beautiful and well-timed right hand. Others say he was merely ducking. I fall into the general consensus that he panic wrestled in the same fashion of when he was getting beat down by Nate Diaz.

For sure panic wrestling.

I mean, good for him for doing cardio. But why fk the whole roster? Because they can mostly all beat him??

Sad mind state. Man has painted himself into a coroner. I mean a corner.
Pretty sure he meant "fuck the rooster"

Back