Conor McGregor is Not The Father

I learned one valuable lesson from this thread

Don't get married, that way I can't get divorce raped of all my possessions. Keep them as a "girlfriend" and save myself the stress.
<seedat>

Depending on where you live, if you've been cohabiting for a certain amount of time (# of years varies) you're considered to be in a common-law marriage and legally married, even if there wasn't any religious or civil process/registration

Words to the wise, be careful out there {<redford}

He definitely can do what he want. Dee can leave if she would like to and she won’t get a piece from Conor since they’re not married. Make use of the brain bro.

I think you need a new brain bro

First up Conor and Dee are married

And even if they weren't Dee would still get a lot of money because of cohabiting couples laws. Not 100% sure about it but I am fairly confident they have them in Ireland.

First up Conor and Dee are married

And even if they weren't Dee would still get a lot of money because of cohabiting couples laws.

First statement is incorrect

Second is indeed correct in Ireland (slightly different to some countries versions of the law, but pretty much the same).

Conman must have paid off the DNA lab

He'll be broke in no time at all with all this hush money he's doling out left right and centre

Conman must have paid off the DNA lab

He'll be broke in no time at all with all this hush money he's doling out left right and centre

LOL. Cmon man.

ofcourse she is. You don't know much about these things do you? They live together, so she has a right of 50% of everything he has earned, even if they haven't signed thewedding papers, this law is active in many countries. Plus they have a baby, even more she can take. She can basically ruin his whole life, especially now, that he is down and hated by everyone.

I don't think she automatically gets 50% under Irish Law:

"The rights of cohabiting couples are in general not recognised in Irish law. If the relationship breaks down, this has important implications for such things as property ownership. There is a redress scheme for cohabiting couples who have been in a long-term relationship or who have had children"

The Redress scheme would consider Dee financially dependent on Conor, but they take into consideration her financial input to the relationship over the years too.

If she got 50% of bringing in zero cash, that'd be fucked up.

FOOK YO

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Plot twist
The DNA test revealed he is the mother

SwwYAoN.gif

First statement is incorrect

Second is indeed correct in Ireland (slightly different to some countries versions of the law, but pretty much the same).
I think I am living in an alternate reality. I swear I thought they got married somewhere in between.

HES INNOCENT OF ERRTHING YALLL> QUIT TRYIN A HOLDA MAN DOWN< SHIT!

He definitely can do what he want. Dee can leave if she would like to and she won’t get a piece from Conor since they’re not married. Make use of the brain bro.

Isn't there some common law marriage deal in Ireland like there is in the US?

If she does leave, she does deserve something for staying with and supporting him this long even when he wasn't famous.

I don't think she automatically gets 50% under Irish Law:

"The rights of cohabiting couples are in general not recognised in Irish law. If the relationship breaks down, this has important implications for such things as property ownership. There is a redress scheme for cohabiting couples who have been in a long-term relationship or who have had children"

The Redress scheme would consider Dee financially dependent on Conor, but they take into consideration her financial input to the relationship over the years too.

If she got 50% of bringing in zero cash, that'd be fucked up.

Maybe not 50, but she gets some anyways. She will also take away his kids. She could be the last drop in Conor's life, he could suffer nervous breakdown.

Well I hope atleast this news can open up some people eyes to the possibility that not everything people say about the dude is true.

For memes purposes I will ignore this fake news.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back