Conor McGregor is Not The Father

Just like Greg hardy getting off.

He's still guilty in the people's eyes.
Greg Hardy got off because the victim didn't testify, Conor submitted a DNA test and it said he's not related to the baby...

This thread is vile....

Everyone thinks they know everything and can judge everyone.

Fair enough. But you do realize most rich athletes fuck an ungodly amount of women. And that if they did want to rape someone, they'd 100% get away with it. No girl is going to be be publicly humiliated and dragged through the mud, and labeled a lying whore by million-dollar lawyers, only to lose her case in court. A lot of these guys do things you wouldn't believe. And unless it happens to 50 women who all speak out, that powerful man is getting away with it, no questions asked.
Lol. Haters already make damage control. They know Conor is innocent in these ridiculous rape accusstions aswell.

Greg Hardy got off because the victim didn't testify, Conor submitted a DNA test and it said he's not related to the baby...
Yes because she didn't have a case and was going after a rich successful athlete for money.

She was obviously a gold digging prostitute from everything I've read.

I'm not surprised, Conor is a loose cannon but the whole thing sounded a bit far fetched.

conor is a good family man and this clodagh bullshit was a smear by kabib and ali. very disrespectful

Fighting for only money is weak? You do realize UFC fighters are prize fighters right?

You do realize...holding up the sport and your division so you can box a 40 year old 2 years retired boxing champion for 100 millon..is retarded ..when your champion of two divisions or even one

Its weak in the sense you have no loyalty to the game or the processes it has like honouring the champion vs challenger or immediate rematch for long reigning champions..it shows you dont care about the sport that made you rich..

Who did the DNA test, USADA?

Thank god justice will finally be done against this lying witch, as if conor would cheat on Dee

View attachment 674101

edit - this just in - turns out she's just pulsing with conors semen from a previous encounter

Why hate on another mans fornication game.

I never understood the need to shame another mans carnal pleasure. Don’t hate the fornicater, hate the game.

You do realize...holding up the sport and your division so you can box a 40 year old 2 years retired boxing champion for 100 millon..is retarded ..when your champion of two divisions or even one

Its weak in the sense you have no loyalty to the game or the processes it has like honouring the champion vs challenger or immediate rematch for long reigning champions..it shows you dont care about the sport that made you rich..

Again they are prize fighters so, if they're smart, they're trying to make the most money possible from their fighting careers whether it be by fighting, sponsorship deals, or whatever else. If someone is holding up their divisions then it's the UFC's responsibility to take appropriate action. No fighter can hold anything up. Only the promotion can hold a division up by allowing shenanigans.

As for honoring the champion vs challenger or immediate rematch (don't think that's really a thing), again, that's the responsibility of the UFC. A fighter's only responsibility is to their wallet.

Again they are prize fighters so, if they're smart, they're trying to make the most money possible from their fighting careers whether it be by fighting, sponsorship deals, or whatever else. If someone is holding up their divisions then it's the UFC's responsibility to take appropriate action. No fighter can hold anything up. Only the promotion can hold a division up by allowing shenanigans.

As for honoring the champion vs challenger or immediate rematch (don't think that's really a thing), again, that's the responsibility of the UFC. A fighter's only responsibility is to their wallet.

Meh to each his own i guess..

But being a champion means a hell of lot more then just money...

Your representing the sport...and conor made it look like a joke..

Your right the promotion has some blame here as well...but if conor was more like holloway,GSP, Randy couture, chuck,machida, matt Hughes.. As champion wed never have what we had happen..just crazy..guy ducked out of his own sport to fight boxing somethings hes never done professionally instead of defending his belt against..Tony or khabib at that time...who oddly enough may finally face each other in his absence

I'm sure he's relieved, but how the fuck does he get away with cheating on Dee and all these pictures of him grabbing on girls left and right?

Does he just buy Dee nice shit? Or apologize?
Some girls get involved bud, not everyone's relationship is that simple bud.

Nonsense

She was publicly calling him out as being the father. It was the easiest way to clear his name. And you only do a paternity test if you are pretty fucking sure you aren't the father.

If anything, if he had banged her then he would have given her some hush money and sorted it out privately.

the fact he even took the paternity test says to me he knew he wasn't the dad. Im not quite sure how in your mind this proves they had sex

She didnt need to have evidence, she only did it to get paid by the Scum tabloids.
She filled out an initial inquiry form, if the alleged father does not agree to the test it goes to district court. I would assume his lawyers explained this to him. Him taking the test admits sexual relations. He is not the father. There is no case for defamation here, especially considering the pictures of them together acting sexual.

Come one, dude! Dee is trash. Any girl with self-respect would leave a guy who blatantly cheats and fucks other chicks raw. She's with him for the money and status. Just because she was once with him when he was poor doesn't mean she's quality. She was probably poor herself, and could not do any better.

Girls can always do better than a broke guy. And maybe it just doesnt bother her him banging other girls? What does it mather to her, other than you thinking she has no self-respect? I bet he still shows her love and appreciation and takes care of his child.

People change all the time.
That's true but doesn't support the fact that she is only in for the money now. What I have learned is what you do for people that cannot do anything for you and how you use your power once of you have it.

Back