Media Conor McGregor is treating his TUF-team well, gives $1,000 each!

You’d think the way his fanboys talk how rich he. Is he’d give 100m, Conor going broke confirmed.

How could anyone even eat $1000 of chips?
If they're Zapp's Voodoo chips, I wanna say it will be easy, but I also think about $20 in I wouldn't be able to taste shit anymore.

nor his selective use of an exaggerated Irish accent.

It's not exaggerated. It's his original Irish accent cause he spends the majority of his time in Ireland nowadays and so has picked it back up. He speaks much closer to how he did when he first came to the UFC. People are just used to him during his peak where he was spending loads of time in the US and picking up their ways of speaking + was trying to break into an American audience and so adjusting his own.

I've got friends from Ireland who've only been here since the winter and they're just as incomprehensible as Conor as they're still newly here. Meanwhile all the local Irish people they've met here and introduced me to who've been here for years I can understand just fine.

Conor should of dopped a brick on all of them it's not like it would even dent his money. Thata enough to cover expenses and decent amount left over to get started. A G isn't nothing

cheap gift considering he can pay them more. This TUF is probably a free advertising campaign for Mcg

My God, the guy gave away $1000 just for being on his team and you guys still are pissing and moaning <45>

Its a gift, but come on!! "they will never forget", really? Getting a 50k watch, a nice car, something like that is something they might never forget, a dinner and a $1000 in chips its nothing, thats not a lot of money even down here.

Last edited:
It's crazy when you consider that these guys are likely taking time off work to do this, and depending on what they do for a living $1000.00 probably isn't goin to do that much.

Don't get me wrong. A thousand bucks is better than Zero, but this will probably just help cover rent.
1k can easily turn into 1M if your play your cards right. Flip that 1M into an investment property then refinance and flip that into two properties. Do the same with those two properties so on and so forth until you hit 1B. He made them billionaires from what I can tell.

The $1000 is in chips. How many will egg each other on to gamble it. Based off statistics which I'm pulling out my ass, The House will possess most of that money by the end of the night.

Side note: I don't like the spelling of the word "possess".

1k can easily turn into 1M if your play your cards right. Flip that 1M into an investment property then refinance and flip that into two properties. Do the same with those two properties so on and so forth until you hit 1B. He made them billionaires from what I can tell.

Gotta give you props for triggering me 2 to 3 times with your post. I admit I fell for it, but the ending turned out to be pretty good :)

lol..

f2d26097-e423-42d1-9979-a3d90adf3613_text.gif

$1000 in chips. It’s not even his own money. How generous.

Who cares if it’s in chips. All you have to do is cash out if you don’t want to gamble with it. And how do you know he didn’t buy the chips with his own money?

The $1000 is in chips. How many will egg each other on to gamble it. Based off statistics which I'm pulling out my ass, The House will possess most of that money by the end of the night.

Side note: I don't like the spelling of the word "possess".
I don't think anyone realized that they were at the Fertittas restaurant. Everything was probably comped.

One of the absolute worst things you can do to make someone feel bad is to take them out somewhere where the tip hurts their wallet.

You either grab the whole and tip by yourself, or don't give vouchers/gift cards to people if you are going to give them an experience that could be great for them. If you read this correctly, there is no 'or', you take care of your people.

Back