Conor McGregor looking fit and in-shape, practising high level wrestling:

I repeat, those things mean nothing. It is a popularity contest.

The authority Is the actual boxing fans, minds and people who know the sport.
Find me a single reputable publication that has Mayweather in their top 10. You're talking out of your ass.

Find me a single reputable publication that has Mayweather in their top 10. You're talking out of your ass.
been watching / training boxing for a long time. Talked to a lot of people, been around people who know boxing. I base rankings off actual knowledge, not the opinions of news / media sources.

Ring magazine has Floyd listed at #31 all time. Must be true. Sorry, things are not that simple.

I'm not the one talking out my ass. You're clearly a boxing casual and basing your entire view on irrelevant rankings. To get a truly objective truth In this realm, you need to have some knowledge and you need to think for yourself.

The truth Is always going to be skewed from those sources.

been watching / training boxing for a long time. Talked to a lot of people, been around people who know boxing. I base rankings off actual knowledge, not the opinions of news / media sources.

Ring magazine has Floyd listed at #31 all time. Must be true. Sorry, things are not that simple.

I'm not the one talking out my ass. You're clearly a boxing casual and basing your entire view on irrelevant rankings.
Nobody gives a fuck how long you've been watching boxing. You haven't even made an argument. You think you know more than Ring Magazine? You know, the publication that pretty much everyone in boxing holds to a higher esteem than the actual organizations?

Cool. I'm a Conor fan when he's actually fighting, and I don't care what he's doing otherwise, but if this is a sign of his willingness to come back to MMA, then I'm all for it. I think Conor vs Khabib/Tony is a fantastic fight, and I favour both those guys over Conor, but if he can seriously improve his wrestling and gettups from bottom, it will give him more opportunities to land the KO.

Nobody gives a fuck how long you've been watching boxing. You haven't even made an argument. You think you know more than Ring Magazine? You know, the publication that pretty much everyone in boxing holds to a higher esteem than the actual organizations?
When people want to be right so bad, they Ignore absolutely everything to the contrary.

Done wasting time here.

You're a boxing casual. You don't know anything. I'll leave it at that.

How a casual Is trying to give strong opinions on anything Is beyond me.

I'll be back in 15 minutes to see if this Melvin can actually link a single boxing publication with Mayweather in their top 10.

Now I have to remove @MescalineDreams from the list of fellow McGregor fans who actually know what the fuck they're talking about.
Hey man, I'm just being real here.

You're speaking on things very strongly that you clearly don't understand. Just like with Conor haters, I will happily call anyone out for being Ignorant.

This is no different.

McGOAT will make a rusky Khabob out of Khabib if they fight. At least if Khabib fights him he’ll get that one red panty night to go along with a Concussion.

I'll be back in 15 minutes to see if this Melvin can actually link a single boxing publication with Mayweather in their top 10.
Rankings will never give you the truth. It's always rife with politics, conflicts of Interest. It can often be a popularity contest as opposed to objective truth.

You get a completely different picture from people who actually know boxing.

So you really have to do your homework, look at Information from all angles and sources, be open minded and think for yourself.

As opposed to relying exclusively off mainstream publications.

Training for that 3rd or may be 4th belt in WWE

Rankings will never give you the truth. It's always rife with politics, conflicts of Interest. It can often be a popularity contest as opposed to objective truth.

You get a completely different picture from people who actually know boxing.

So you really have to do your homework, look at Information from all angles and sources, be open minded and think for yourself.

As opposed to relying exclusively off mainstream publications.
Still nothing. Fucking lame ass loser.

We all know Conor has been extremely busy over the past few months.

I feel the winner of Khabib/Tony won't know what hit them when they face Conor next. He will have a whole different dimension to him aside from his elite striking.

Im interested.
whats high level about this kis? couldnt find anything, nor do i follow wrestling in moldova. what are his accomplishments?

Relax. I already conceded he's one of the best boxers within the last 20 years. But he's also been very selective of who and when he fights. Personally, I'm not a fan of his fight style, but to ignore his defensive and technical brilliance would be asinine

If he is so selective, why has he fought way more top ranked opponents then any one in Boxing or mma in the last 20 years?

Back