Conor McGregor: No Interest in Politics; States He Makes $500,000/Month OUTSIDE of Fighting

• Thread starter AronaBeatsJones
  • Start date
A

AronaBeatsJones

McGregorSchwarz_3366844b.jpg

"I must use my power and my position of power to do good. I'm not going to seek a title, what would be the purpose of me going into politics?

“Would it be revenue? What does a politician earn, 100,000 a year? I'm talking half a million a month I'm on, and that’s nothing to do with (fighting). I'm happy where I am at, I am the president in my own way."​

SOURCE: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/11...lf-a-million-a-month-outside-fighting-mma-ufc

I don't believe a goddamn word he says.

"I must use my power and my position of power to do good."

That's, uh, one reason to get involved in politics.

Conor would be the best politician the world has ever seen!

The dude has it made.

I am a fan but the last thing politics needs is another ego.

He could meet with Kim Jong in his fuck you pin stripe suit and convince North Korea to stop developing long range nukes

Hillary Clinton: "A million dollars isn't cool. You know what's cool? A BILLION dollars."

Figure seems right:

McGregor didn’t specify where that outside income comes from, but for what it’s worth, Forbes estimated that the UFC champion earned $7 million in sponsorship last year. He could’ve also earned new sponsorships following the Mayweather bout, but that figure from 2016-2017 would roughly amount to $583,000 (or 500,000 Euros) per month during that stretch.
you just starched the naysayers who and i quote..'don't believe a word he says'.
good job

Lol, with that revenue he's going to stay semi-retired for the rest of his life.

Good man, stay out of politics it's a fickle business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back