News Conor McGregor on ESPN: "I would go in there and put Silva away and they would say he's old"

boo hoo

the justin kabib fight is happening in sept b/c thats when the champ said he'll be ready u know ramedon? also his pops got he rona why would anyone expect him to fight now?

u vs justin for the interm? lmfao when you win a interm you fight the champ next, justin earn his next fight with the champ you beat cowboy 4 months ago after getting an ass beating and u think you deserve a ITS?

the problem here which conor isnt telling u is that he ducked fights for the summer and fight island cards b/c dana isnt paying top dollar any more as seen by jones henry masvidal ect actions, conor knows he cant win any of the fights they offered him including silva so hes not gonna get a ass whooping for pennies

Anderson is old but he'd still fuck Conor up pretty easily. Israel couldn't put him away and barely won a decision. Why doesn't Conor challenge Israel instead?
Not being able to put Silva away and him winning a fight are two seperate things entirely.

He cannot pull the trigger any more. You can't win if you don't throw the necessary strikes and stay active enough in the fight. This is why he has one win in the last seven years.

TL;DR, Silva IS old, but no, Conor wouldnt put away any version of Silva, he used to beat LHW's, gave a run for his money to the former LHW and HW champ, and Conor is saying he would put him away? LOL.

"The game does not excite me"

Which is weird, because you were never even a part of the REAL game. Try fighting real similarly ranked fighters 2-3 times a year instead of the bullshit your career is. I hope he really does stay away and people forget, then maybe MMA can get back into the business of top fighters fighting each other like it used to be before Dana decided boxing was the 'correct' model all along after decades of telling us it wasn't.

Anderson would need to be elderly and in need of a walking stick before he would lose a fight with someone Conor's size and strength. No chance if Anderson is healthy.

I realize he was squatting there but Silva is 5 inches taller...catch weight or not I don't think Conor has a lot of power at even 170. He hasn't fought a true 170 pounder.

P26oXhq.jpg
Anyone know the context of this photo?

He said he wanted them to make Him vs Justin lol the fight all you Conor haters wanted months ago, now you don't want it? Crazy shit

Even non "Conor haters" have grown tired of his machinations and manipulation of fights and rankings, it's not hard to understand.

It's like this his "retirement" it's getting fucking tiresome watching some prima donna whine and bitch because they can't get their own way.

Other than money, Conor brings nothing to the UFC. I and any other fan don't ever see any of that money so it's quite easy for me not to give two flying fucks about ever seeing him fight again, for Dana etc it's a different story and I get that.

Doesn't seem like he's retiring from that tirade. Just waiting for his next fight. They should do Justin vs Conor in the summer. Winner fights Khabib.

Well I mean...Anderson is 45, in combat sports thats ancient. He still wouldve beaten Conors ass though.

Its sad what a joke Conors career has become. The guy that once destroyed a 10 year unbeaten Aldo in 13 seconds, destroyed Alvarez to become two division champ, beat Holloway, stopped Poirier in under 2 mins. To think there was actually a time when the dude was the real deal, not just a celebrity/persona.

So...

His upset that he won’t get an immediate LW Title shot after beating Cowboy on a losing streak at WW even tho he had the chance to fight Gaethje...

Riiiiiiiiight...

Back