Media Conor McGregor outdoor padwork in NYC

giphy.gif
Never understood this lol, what kind of a trainer gets someone to throw a punch that low? Or was this a KO the kid then uppercut the mom training for Mr A.

this is almost lamer than TJ on the conveyor belt, similar levels of flog.
EDIT: someone beat me to it way early

Never understood this lol, what kind of a trainer gets someone to throw a punch that low? Or was this a KO the kid then uppercut the mom training for Mr A.
punching the wife’s boyfriend in the dick, then going for his wife

Padholder is probably his PT at the gym and the guy told him "yeah of course I've got a lot of boxing experience, taught world champs etc"

Rich and famous people all seem to get to a point where they get bamboozled extremely easily for a bag of money

We need touchbutt conor back

Not even joking, that was his best version.

One Diaz burn pretty much ended the guy's magic, or at least started its end.

He should rehire Ido and get back to focusing on movment, but he won't. Dudes ego is way too overblown these days. He can't improve anymore.

Rear hand to the body to a rear hand upper cut is interesting. I don't think I've thrown that ever and don't remember seeing it in any MMA fights.

Seems impractical, but what do I know?

Back