Media Conor McGregor posting highlight reels of him beating up (questionable) sparring partners

Lol @ mods changing my thread title from "beating up bums" to "beating up questionable sparring partners". What is this, kindergarten? Look at the footage. Put me in there and I'll do better than them RIGHT NOW when I haven't had gloves on for 3 months. As @Mohawk Banditó said:

changing the title is ridiculous. I respect that you're trying to keep things civil over here but this was some soft ass moderating.

Ayo fam I know we beefin' right now but I agree with you the mod-dem be makin sum weakazz plays lately I got heat too fam I ain't even done nothin just str8 profiling fam iono wat the business be

Ayo fam I know we beefin' right now but I agree with you the mod-dem be makin sum weakazz plays lately I got heat too fam I ain't even done nothin just str8 profiling fam iono wat the business be
I ain’t got no beef with anybody on here big dawg but they really do be out here doing poster profiling ya get me

Back