News Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in

Lol. Conor can hold a grudge.

Is he going to buy the octagon - stadium where Khabib made him his bitch for eternity?

i guess for the memories

Conor And the Old Man...

Conor: "Drink me Proper 12, laddy or I’ll be smacking ya in the Kisser!"

Old Man: "I’d rather have me punch to the Kisser than drink that shite!" Proper 12 is like trying to make love to a Lady, and finding out that "She" has a Shillelagh in its pants!!
;)

TMZ released footage of Conor shortly after he signed the contract.

source.gif

Sad McGregor fans think that McGregor will instantly become a better fighter by acting like an asshole
Sad McGregor haters cannot partake of the joy Conor amply provides us with

Last edited:

Alpha my ass. The old man has been living rent free in his head all this time and made him spend almost 2.5 million dollars for some type of payback, he still can’t ever live down the fact that the old man didn’t want his shit whiskey and he got a clean left off and the old man wasn’t phased. He can’t change that

Pretty funny move.
Not nearly as funny as the old dude telling him to pack in his rubbish whiskey, and not bulging when he slapped him. Old guy is still the BOSS of the bar.

Conor wants a rematch with the old man; my money is on the old man this time.

Jarl

I think he's just joking but I'm honestly not sure lol

What's he gonna call it though? The Pillow Fist Pub, The Iron Jaw Pub, The Slug Pub, or The Trolly Chucker Pub?

Now that the sexual assault allegations have cleared, I guess he doesn't care about keeping up the fake nice guy image.

Back