News Conor McGregor reportedly buying pub he punched old man in

That's pretty hilarious. The dude didn't even sue him, did he? McGregor is a weird individual lol.

conor talked with him in the car right after the incident and apologized and wanted to ensure everything was good. they left off that it was but then the guy started to say other stuff to the media

tumblr-ok1s3hi-Pq-E1r5a08so2-r1-400.webp

Conor: Welches on donation he used to get Dustin to fight him.

Also Conor: Spends 4-5 more to start a spite business.

Reminds me of the Latte Larry's in Curb.

Depends.

If it's a UFC fighter, I approach and talk to them.

99% of fighters are really cool down to earth people. Very humble. Great for conversations.

I've never met Conor, but the only asshole I've ever encountered was Matt Hughes.
You don't find it awkward and rude to approach a total stranger during their free time like that? I could understand if it's a media event and they're expecting to interact with the public. I'd feel like a total asshole approaching someone like that during their personal time, I guess I have too much respect for people's privacy.

What an unexpected flex lol:

"The news was broken on The Currency, who report the pub in his home area of Drimnagh was purchased for between €1.5 million and €2 million. The story was seemingly confirmed by "The Notorious" himself who quipped that the man he had the scuffle with was 'barred.'"

Story link: https://www.fightful.com/mma/conor-mcgregor-buys-irish-pub-where-he-once-punched-elderly-man

LOL!

Buying the pub for 2 million EUROS and then Barring the Old bloke!

POWER MOVE!

You don't find it awkward and rude to approach a total stranger during their free time like that? I could understand if it's a media event and they're expecting to interact with the public. I'd feel like a total asshole approaching someone like that during their personal time, I guess I have too much respect for people's privacy.

I see them at UFC events all the time.

I'm guessing you've never approached a fighter.

Try it. They're not like other athletes or celebrities. Very down to earth. You might be surprised.

I've met some of the most hated fighters on here (Colby, T.Wood, Cody G)....all of them 100% class acts in person.

Some fighters I've met are shocked that I even knew who they were.

Other than Matt Hughes, I've never had a bad experience meeting a fighter. Never felt like I was bugging them, or intruding on them. They're just really cool laid back people

Probably turn it into a tourist trap and make more money.

I see them at UFC events all the time.

I'm guessing you've never approached a fighter.

Try it. They're not like other athletes or celebrities. Very down to earth. You might be surprised.

I've met some of the most hated fighters on here (Colby, T.Wood, Cody G)....all of them 100% class acts in person.

Some fighters I've met are shocked that I even knew who they were.
I have talked to several at events, including the guy your username is based on and almost all of them were class acts. My question was to approaching celebrities outside of media events, when they are just going about their daily lives.

I have talked to several at events, including the guy your username is based on and almost all of them were class acts. My question was to approaching celebrities outside of media events, when they are just going about their daily lives.

Other than at UFC events and at the Vegas airport...I've never met a UFC fighter anywhere else.

But at UFC events, the fighters that I meet are there as fans. They're not obligated to be there. There's no media event that they are there for. They're just there to watch the fights like the rest of us

Conor McGregor makes Jon Jones likeable.

In 10 years, Conor will be a washed ex star millions of dollars in debt, boxing freakshow fights in organizations like Triller

Conor should buy the UFC, fire/blacklist Porier and delete all footage of Conor getting knocked out and choked out.

I feel like the previos owner threw a random selling number at McG and he just accepted. 1.5-2 millions for a pub during a pandemic? God bless his heart.

Back