Conor McGregor Sh*tkicking Gif Party

Fullmount Triangle

Don't Let Them Force Feed You.
@Brown
Reaction score
Gather 'round children, papa fullmount triangle has a gift for all of you. Let's watch Conor get his SHIT pushed in, in beautiful gifs from god!

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

MMA Defense vs Boxing Angles turns out to be pretty one sided
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

Conor took great pride in his ability to read over Mayweather, too bad he couldn't stop reading these FEINTS
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

"It was only fatigue"
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

"He's not very fast, he's not very powerful, he's just very composed"
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Surely when great boxers who have been boxing for years like McGregor has according to his fans learn how to defend themselves once they're tired. Mayweather throws 6 punches and lands 6 punches here.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Conor should probably use that shoulder for something instead of hanging it down there trying to look like a boxer.
yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg

Conor McGregor reading his favorite book - these FEINTS
xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Mayweather showing how he can adapt to MMA stylings by landing a simple overhand right
pw8ivuxwv8061v9zg.jpg

Conor tries to respond to an overhand right, so Mayweather reminds him this isn't MMA, and spears him
dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg

McGregor responds pitifully to a 4 punch combo
smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Sweet accuracy, idiot
2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor really isn't a very good boxer
akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Go back to the park with your movement training, dork
e7beqqef874gw3rzg.jpg

Sweet death touch, idiot.
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor REALLY isn't a very good boxer​

Feel free to use these gifs around Sherdog to respond to McGregor fans who get a little antsy about McGregor as a boxer

McGregor is not a great boxer. Excellent MMA striker, yes. Good boxer, no. How is that possible? :)

Nice gif of his majestic footwork.

McGregor is not a great boxer. Excellent MMA striker, yes. Good boxer, no. How is that possible? :)

The great sage of our time, Bob Arum, said it nearly a decade ago. These guys are not like boxers, they are not trained like boxers.

MAN!
What an embarrassment that McGregor is!
Looks to me like McGregor is a runner!
No wonder so many of his fans are crying into their pillows today!
Thanks for uploading these gifs!

Gather 'round children, papa fullmount triangle has a gift for all of you. Let's watch Conor get his SHIT pushed in, in beautiful gifs from god!

x3ad8ayr6be90c4zg.jpg

MMA Defense vs Boxing Angles turns out to be pretty one sided
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg

Conor took great pride in his ability to read over Mayweather, too bad he couldn't stop reading these FEINTS
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

"It was only fatigue"
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

"He's not very fast, he's not very powerful, he's just very composed"
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Surely when great boxers who have been boxing for years like McGregor has according to his fans learn how to defend themselves once they're tired. Mayweather throws 6 punches and lands 6 punches here.
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg

Conor should probably use that shoulder for something instead of hanging it down there trying to look like a boxer.
yzbqtb3b2vd8rbgzg.jpg

Conor McGregor reading his favorite book - these FEINTS
xps8gr73yvjrjrizg.jpg

Mayweather showing how he can adapt to MMA stylings by landing a simple overhand right
pw8ivuxwv8061v9zg.jpg

Conor tries to respond to an overhand right, so Mayweather reminds him this isn't MMA, and spears him
dscmw37w81dvp58zg.jpg

McGregor responds pitifully to a 4 punch combo
smajxbxss9mppbdzg.jpg

Sweet accuracy, idiot
2y4e9nffly8ac1yzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor really isn't a very good boxer
akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

Go back to the park with your movement training, dork
e7beqqef874gw3rzg.jpg

Sweet death touch, idiot.
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

Conor Mcgregor REALLY isn't a very good boxer​

YeAaAaAhHhHhHhHhH !!
DkZefqO.gif

I'M A HOME COOKED MEAL !!

$

Conor is a great MMA striker and I wouldn't go as far as say he's the greatest of all time, but I'm sure he would. It was great to see him get destroyed. Please please please, let him fight Paulie.

MAN!
What an embarrassment that McGregor is!
Looks to me like McGregor is a runner!
No wonder so many of his fans are crying into their pillows today!
Thanks for uploading these gifs!

Sad conor fans scrambling for excuses is my favorite thing

All these stinking boxing cucks all of a sudden, how can you celebrate an inferior combat system like this.
If it was reverse and mayweather fought him mma rules in the octagon what would you be saying

lol Ya'll are some sad cats, I swear. Celebrating a guy losing a fight that nearly everyone recognized he had no chance of winning to start with.

Just wait till he comes back to the octagon and pummels all the people you say he's afraid of. Then we'll see what excuses really look like.

All these stinking boxing cucks all of a sudden, how can you celebrate an inferior combat system like this.
If it was reverse and mayweather fought him mma rules in the octagon what would you be saying

If the rules switched from boxing to MMA right before the ref stopped it Floyd would have been unconscious in 30 seconds. Not that it matters but some of you guys make it sound like he lost in his own sport.

Back