Conor McGregor sponsors for the fight

Wyfire

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
In the build-up to the fight I read something about the free agent status of Conor regarding to his boxing outfit and his manager spoke that he could make millions from sponsors just for his outfit. On fight night I spotted only two sponsors (Betsafe and Monster Energy, both already associated with Conor) and outfit wise I couldn't notice a sports brand or something like that. What's up with that?

He lies about his worth. Just like he claimed it was a 100 million dollar fight purse and it was revealed 30 million, which Im sure Dana/WME gets a huge percentage of after the IRS gets their cut.

He lies about his worth. Just like he claimed it was a 100 million dollar fight purse and it was revealed 30 million, which Im sure Dana/WME gets a huge percentage of after the IRS gets their cut.

He claimed he would make $100M in total if it sells more PPVs than Mayweather/Pacquiao. Still not accurate?

$30M is not too bad either.

He claimed he would make $100M in total if it sells more PPVs than Mayweather/Pacquiao. Still not accurate?

$30M is not too bad either.
You think he's going to clear another 70 million in PPV, I dont think so. Thats not even taking into consideration all the people who have their hand in his pocket.

Also, the purse for May/Pac was a 60/40 split and Manny barely made over 100mil. They didnt even sell out the arena but claim they made more then the gate for May/Pac... So when the numbers get leaked I'm skeptical.

You think he's going to clear another 70 million in PPV, I dont think so. Thats not even taking into consideration all the people who have their hand in his pocket.

Also, the purse for May/Pac was a 60/40 split and Manny barely made over 100mil. They didnt even sell out the arena but claim they made more then the gate for May/Pac... So when the numbers get leaked I'm skeptical.

Floyd is claiming to be making around $350m but his guaranteed purse was $100m so he's expecting another $250m from PPV. Is it crazy that Conor may get an extra $70m? If Floyd is being truthful then I don't think it is.

Floyd is claiming to be making around $350m but his guaranteed purse was $100m so he's expecting another $250m from PPV. Is it crazy that Conor may get an extra $70m? If Floyd is being truthful then I don't think it is.
Thats the thing I dont think they are being truthful. Ellerbe was saying they dont know the numbers and then Floyd comes to the mic soon after claiming they already broke the Pac fight numbers. They had 6000 unsold seats to the arena but said they broke the record. Im skeptical of what claims they make.

He was wearing under armour shoes

his shorts looked like donald trumps white golfing pants

In the build-up to the fight I read something about the free agent status of Conor regarding to his boxing outfit and his manager spoke that he could make millions from sponsors just for his outfit. On fight night I spotted only two sponsors (Betsafe and Monster Energy, both already associated with Conor) and outfit wise I couldn't notice a sports brand or something like that. What's up with that?

Well he was a tad light on sponsors but who knows how much they gave him.

Gloves Everlast.
August something seems to be Conor's brand for suits and whatnot.
Monster
Betsafe
And the shoes I was trying to figure out the shoes but no luck so far:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/conors-private-reebok-deal-still-in-place.3608433/#post-133381359

Back