Media Conor McGregor struggling to do 5 "pull ups"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score

Conor here is showing us the "best way" to do "pull ups" to mimic your guard in a real fight.

Problem is, those 1. Are chin ups , 2.Won't do shit for your technique for a fight and 3. He sounds gassed after doing about three of them.

Gas tank exposed yet again.
<BC1>

McGregor Fast Program, only 4 easy payments of 99.99

Lmfao.
I'm 208 lbs and I can do 16 real pull-ups, consecutively and chest to bar. Used to be able to do 25 at 225 lbs, getting back to it.
And LMAO at him saying chest builds from chin ups.
Hahahaha.
@Hitto

Last edited:
3EAKx8vv6Gqke8ydJS.gif

I can barely do ten, despite being 6'4", 240lbs of pure, prime muscle. I blame my long arms and hefty, droopy nutsack.

I don’t think it’s a strength issue, I just think he gassed after the second...

as usual.

[<cena1}

Lockdown doing no good for Conor. He looks like shit<6>

Conor is an attention whore .. he'll be back in the news soon enough !!

Lmfao.
I'm 208 lbs and I can do 16 consecutively, chest to bar. Used to be able to do 25 at 225 lbs, getting back to it.
Hahahaha.
@Hitto

I was 270 before this lockdown and Im currently about 260

I was struggling to do 8 proper chin ups at 270, but with the 10lb weight loss I can do 10 again

I am hoping to get back down to 230 or so should be close to 20 again, if not more

Lmfao.
I'm 208 lbs and I can do 16 consecutively, chest to bar. Used to be able to do 25 at 225 lbs, getting back to it.
Hahahaha.
@Hitto
i find it hard to believe you were doing 25 with the form he used in this video..

Lmfao.
Hahahaha.
@Hitto

Dude is using that bro science there lol everyone knows you dont build your chest doing pulling workouts, you build it with press and squeeze. My favorite chest builder were dumbbell flys

I could do those chin ups easy, but the hard ones are the pull ups for me, even when I was in shape and lifted weights and played footballl I could never do strict form pull ups.

pull-ups_chin-ups.jpg

He'd be better off on that Rower than worrying about pull ups and his chest muscles.

LOL, at him saying that the conor version of "chin ups" will help your guard in stand up.

It's like those crossfit "kinetic chain" guys all over again.

i find it hard to believe you were doing 25 with the form he used in this video..
He wasn't lol. You can tell by the control conor has he could easily bang out 20+ doing shitty technique speed pull-ups like everyone does at the gym

This thread is full of obese men who pretend that they can actually do more than 2 pull ups

He'd be better off on that Rower than worrying about pull ups and his chest muscles.

LOL, at him saying that the conor version of "chin ups" will help your guard in stand up.

It's like those crossfit "kinetic chain" guys all over again.
Khabib spent the entire first round in conors guard and did zero damage. Nobody has controlled conor that well from guard to date. Wasn't until conor became more tired when he was able to score. 100% first round conor guard was the best khabin has ever faced

Conor and Bones are two very non-athletic people. Good thing they know how to fight.

Is it weird I do pull ups a lot easier than chin ups? I have extra long arms compared to my height.....

Conor here is showing us the "best way" to do "pull ups" to mimic your guard in a real fight.

Problem is, those 1. Are chin ups , 2.Won't do shit for your technique for a fight and 3. He sounds gassed after doing about three of them.

Gas tank exposed yet again.
<BC1>

McGregor Fast Program, only 4 easy payments of 99.99

{<jordan}

Conrad the “professional” athlete would get out worked by most people who’ve been lifting weights for 2-3 months

Why did he think this was a good thing to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back