News Conor McGregor sucker punches elderly man in Irish Bar (Video Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute trash, he probably started the rumour himself to keep his name out there.

Rumor is credible because its from #Dizz

Sadly Dizz tweets a lot of stuff that is not true.
he gets trolled a lot
People know he hates conor so this could be a troll by someone to see if he tweets it

Absolute trash, he probably started the rumour himself to keep his name out there.
Yeah i agree. Its just publicity to keep his name out there. The rape case is also just fake and his sidepiece baby mama are also fake news.

Da hell was CM Punk doing in Errland???

Connie still has Stockton Syndrome from that ass whooping.
Yep. Nate Diaz whopped the shit out of Conor's fists with his face
UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

Yeah i agree. Its just publicity to keep his name out there. The rape case is also just fake and his sidepiece baby mama are also fake news.
The "rape case" IS fake news. Conor was never even named the suspect. Only that he was questioned, willingly provided DNA, and then was let go. Its now been 6 months since, and no files have been charged. That's telling.

I was hearing initially that Conor was never the suspect.

Now I have heard that the charges were dropped or that Conor was cleared. If the evidence was truly substantial Conor would've already been charged long ago.

I doubt Conor can leave the states as he committed a crime and is out on bond.

And I think all clips if him like the champ champ commercial on april 1st and other recent stuff have all been in Murica. So that seems to fit.

Probably looked something like this

1yl1np.gif

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Have you ever done it? Just curious. Cus if that statement is based off of "common knowledge" then I'll burst your bubble and tell you that alcohol is FAR more agression-provoking than blow.

In my experience (of which I have quite a bit), it is almost overwhelming, you feel like just sitting there and trying to calm your heart rate lol. But if your comment is based off experience, then never mind. Drugs do affect people differently.

I just think it's weird that whenever someone does something ridiculous everyone always cries drugs. When in reality NOTHING alters people's behaviour more extremely than alcohol (at least from personal experience and observation).

And this news would be broken by some fat American basement dwelller from the other side of the world rather than somebody who was actually in the pub?

It was on Irish websites yesterday. Doesn’t prove whether it is or isn’t fake news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back