Media Conor McGregor teases return announcement: Who's the opponent?

Who is his opponent?

• Michael Chandler

Votes: 37 20.6%
  • Manny Pacquaio (boxing exhibition)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Nobody - he's trolling

Votes: 122 67.8%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 18 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hasnt he been teasing a fight/comeback since like a year or something? At this point and with his age just beating someone it would be considered a success, he wont sniff titles or anything remotely close.

The only fight I want to see for McGregor at this point is the Diaz trilogy fight

Conor is always on Twitter looking for attention. He was supposed to fight Chandler for a year and now he's announcing an "opponent"?

Think everyone's getting tired of his shit.

really don't like the little Irish person but if IF it's true he has a firm opponent, and I had to guess, I'd say it's probably Nate Diaz.

Doubt the UFC make him fight Chandler as there is a VERY strong chance McG loses, again.

I think they'll offer Nate Diaz a one-off deal for a large amount to fight McG and tell him not to take it to the ground (much).
Are you implying the UFC is rigged?

iu

Would be very funny if turns out that Connor is not a draw anymore and UFC losem money on connors PPV :)
I think he,s not marketable anymore. Sportwise his irrevelant, he didnt win from long time and people attention is very short.

This will probably piss off most of Sherdog, but Conor McGregor is back.

And this will be the biggest comeback in sports history.

@ComfortablyNumb55 crying tears of joy right now.

<mma1>

If Conor came back and fought regularly (which is what he would need to do to be a great comeback), why would Sherdoggers cry ?

The reason most folks dislike him is because we want to see him fight and he doesn’t !

Back