Media Conor McGregor teases return announcement: Who's the opponent?

Who is his opponent?

• Michael Chandler

Votes: 37 20.6%
  • Manny Pacquaio (boxing exhibition)

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • Nobody - he's trolling

Votes: 122 67.8%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 18 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This will probably piss off most of Sherdog, but Conor McGregor is back.

And this will be the biggest comeback in sports history.

@ComfortablyNumb55 crying tears of joy right now.

<mma1>
Yea, a coked out manlet that has lost most of his recent fights beats out Jordan coming back to the Bulls.
You’re sniffing the leftover coke off of Conor’s nutsack if you really believe this.

Originally I think he wanted to fight Chandler because it might give him an avenue to a title shot and we all know Michael would gladly brawl with Conor.

If he's just looking for a fight I think Tony Ferguson is a strong possibility. They have history together and Tony is washed up

LAUZON_JOE_L_05-07.png

As a Conor fan, I'd say he could win both fights for months. It'd be an amazing time.

Lol.
you never know, one good shot, that belief, who knows. that should be the matches they make though 100%. if he loses to anyone else, its over. if he loses to a champ, you can still sell it.

I think it's against Chandler but "when" is the real question.
I can only assume it's UFC 300 if he's hyping it this much, I just don't know how that will happen.
Wait and see

Chandler is the prototype fighter that McGregor likes to feast on, a short guy with predictable and basic striking who also has poor defense. It also doesnt hurt that Chandler is pretty chinny and will probably gas even quicker than McGregor.

Thats why I think McGregor really likes the Chandler fight for his “big comeback” and why he wants it at the biggest stage possible at UFC 300

I hate Mcgregors bs at this point… but tbh Conor vs paddy seems like a pretty big option.

They would definitely sell, regardless of the validity of the matchup in the divisions and they could catchweight even

Back