Media Conor McGregor Tweets on Khabib Pulling Out

Didn't Conor release 2 public announcements about how everyone should stay at home in Ireland?

Now he's using the exact opposite mentality to throw shade at Khabib.

Bitch made.

Coward McGregor is now an official hypocrite! He pleads for everyone to self isolate but now says this! But then again what would you expect from someone who throws a cowards punch at an old man!

2_UFC-229-Khabib-v-McGregor.jpg

Yeah but Putin had the virus on lock. Closed the border with China. No need to go home.
I think you might have overlooked the part about how I'd rather play touch butt than be with my family

Conor needs to stay in his lane. Which isn't anywhere close to Khabib or Tony's.
Screenshot_-_04192016_-_02_42_40_PM.0.png

Khab

So in other words, Khabib knew corona would make him unable to fight.

Khabib #1 p4p mma prophet better than Muhammad goat

You cant fault Tony or Khabib when there is a worldwide pandemic happening. Should just cancel 249 altogether.

Yes you can. Khabib and Tony were both in the same situation: in California playing the waiting game to see what was going down, wondering if either side was going to blink. Khabib changed it by leaving the country, throwing in a whole different set of problems and then used that to pull out.

If Khabib hadn't left then sure, you couldn't blame either. Hence why Conor said Tony won the game of chicken as he stayed put

I read this tweet without sound.

1,2,5 Ferguson

He is correct

Dana knows the event is cancelled
Khabib caved in first

That’s great Conor, you’re still in the back of the line.

More old man in Ireland have been affected by Conor's left than the Coronavirus.

Yes you can. Khabib and Tony were both in the same situation: in California playing the waiting game to see what was going down, wondering if either side was going to blink. Khabib changed it by leaving the country, throwing in a whole different set of problems and then used that to pull out.

If Khabib hadn't left then sure, you couldn't blame either. Hence why Conor said Tony won the game of chicken as he stayed put
Youre simply just going by heresay. Khabib said he was told the fight was likely to happen in ADE, so he flew over there with his team and was denied entry into the country. Your wording is making it seem like Khabib was trying to avoid the fight.

He acts like hes going to get on Tony's good side by posting that. This is like the third or fourth time I've seen Conor trying to please Tony.

I thought conor was the backup for this fight....guess he chickened out too. Bet that balloonfoot mysteriously flared up again!

Back